ProMediaGear BBX Boomerang Flash Bracket | Flash Mount Bracket for Cameras without Grip BBX-PBX3BD
|Price:||$299.95 + $24.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal Plate for Cameras without Grip/Battery Pack
- Essential Accessory for Wedding Photographers, where there is little time to control the environment
- Perfect for bounce flash photography as flash remains upright in portrait shooting
- Rotates flash 90 degrees around lens for portrait and landscape photography eliminating subject shadows
- The stand extends below the lens and helps to keep camera stable. Like a switch blade you can open or close it at anytime
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3 pounds|
BBX is The Flash Bracket designed. The difference between BBX and BBGv2 is in the bottom mounting structure, where BBGv2 lets you use vertical grip buttons easily while BBX might cover them up. BBX offers flexibility if you need to change your camera geometry (add a grip or remove it) We currently offer custom Arca-Swiss type Plates for Canon, Nikon, and Sony. The Flash Bracket can be used with other cameras when you select a Universal Plate. All the plates are Arca-Swiss compatible.
The ProMediaGear Boomerang flash bracket is designed to give you the ultimate flexibility and ease of use. It is a perfect choice for demanding photographers, wedding photographers especially. It's basic function is to eliminate subject shadows in portrait or bounce flash photography. Our unique rotating system locks the flash at 90 degree position so that flash remains upright above the lens and enables you to photograph with the flash above the subject in landscape or portrait positions with effortless ease, precision, and style. The bracket is compact and lightweight that you can hold your camera comfortably in the right hand as if no bracket was attached and operate the bracket with your left hand if you want to change flash positions. The height of the flash bracket arm can be adjusted to accommodate cameras with or without grip/battery packs. With high precision manufacturing process and use of rotation bearings this bracket is virtually maintenance free. The Boomerang flash bracket mounts to the camera body using a ProMediaGear Arca-Swiss type & anti-twist custom or universal plate.