Consider this available item
ProMediaGear GKJrC Katana Junior Telephoto Lens Gimbal Head Without Cradle Clamp, 22lbs Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ProMediaGear GKJrC Katana Junior Telephoto Lens Gimbal Head without Cradle Clamp - For Limited Time Includes PX6 Mounting/Balancing Plate - ProMediaGear 5 Year Warranty
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts), adjust the friction without parts coming apart
- Arca-Swiss type compatible lens mount
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Bearings
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Katana Jr. Gimbal Head was created to provide the ultimate marriage between size, weight and functionality. The Junior is able to support a 600mm Lens, yet is portable enough to be backpacked through the jungle at just 2.4lbs! The truss design manufactured out of rigid T6061 Aluminum required the PMG team of engineers to program the CNC machines to their limits to produce a product they know you will love. The fluid type movements will allow you to quickly control your camera and lens combo, as if it were an extension of your body. The bottom of the Katana Jr. is a standard 3/8-16 mount commonly found on most tripods. Treat yourself to one of the smoothest and lightest gimbals on the market today!The Katana Junior is made of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined parts in the USA. Maintenance free, designed with weather-sealed ball bearings, enables the head's smooth movements. The Katana also features over-sized knobs for ease of operation.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|