ProRide Bike Trainer Stand Indoor Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand with Bike Phone Holder
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 RESISTANCE SETTINGS: Simulate real cycling conditions to meet your specific needs with bar-mounted remote.
- Heavy duty stand frame and wide stable base provides solid performance during hard efforts, adjustable rubber feet on bottom of unit prevent slippage and floor scuffing
- HEAVY DUTY: Extra wide base and low stance for standout balance, Q195 steel material, up to 220 lbs
- MATT PAINT: Fashionable matt lacquer finish, attractive and durable.
- EASY RELEASE: Included quick release skewer,also folded easily for travel and storage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
No more go to the gym, save your time and money. No matter what the weather is, you can work out at home anytime. Enjoy more free and more targeted exercise. Is it hard to keep fit? Buy ProRide Indoor Bike Trainer now! Get rid of season and weather restrictions and enjoy cycling anytime and anywhere. The ProRide Indoor Bike Trainer is pretty suitable for the pre-race warm-up, indoor exercise in winter, daily training in bad weather, lose weight and so on. Product Information: * Foldable * Flywheel Included * Color: Green * Net Weight: 17.6 lb * 6 Levels Resistance * Works with 26"- 28" And 700C wheel * Overall Dimensions: L-21.5" W-18.9" H-15" * Folded Storage Dimensions: L-21.5" W-3.7" H-15" Package Contents: -1 x Bike Trainer Stand -1 x Resistance Remote -1 x Front Wheel Block -1 x Skewer
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You dont need a $1200 one to get the job done. Easy assembly.
Quiet. Maybe i peddle too slow but you got to really be moving i mean like finish line sprint for it to get loud.
Clolor is cool.
Note: if this is going on carpet make Sure you get a board that goes under it preferably long enough to go under both wheels. Otherwise you risk melting and staining carpet from back wheel spinning on it. If its on bare floor youre fine.