Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.16 shipping
+ Free Shipping
ProSource Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PAIN REDUCTION - Naturally reduce muscle tension, and back pain by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet
- FULL SUPPORT - The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF - Lay back and relax onto this "bed of needles" to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your sleep
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION - Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes
- Made out of 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based eco foam, the acupressure mat has 6,210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
We make high performance products for cross-training and resistance workouts, yoga and Pilates, and muscle therapy. We exist to inspire active, healthy lifestyles with products that make fitness attainable and enjoyable for everyone. You will find that our extensive line of equipment is perfect for home workouts and programs like P90X, personal trainers, CrossFit boxes, yoga studios, and gyms of all types.
Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set
A bed of needles may not sound appealing, but once you experience its benefits, you may not want to leave it! The ProSource Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set takes the healing concept of acupressure treatment and turns it into an easy, at-home remedy for stiff muscles, back and neck pain, insomnia, and more. The cushioned mat and pillow are covered in thousands of plastic needle points to promote restoration throughout your body.
- Almost 8,000 acupressure points
- Includes neck pillow for ultimate comfort
- Stimulates blood flow and muscle recovery
- Promotes rest and relaxation
- Available in 7 fun colors
The Acupressure Mat is just the right size for any user. At 25”L x 15 ¾” W, it comfortably covers the back to benefit both upper and lower muscles that can cause problems and pain. The pillow is 14 ¼”L x 4”H for comfortable, therapeutic support for the neck area.
Nearly 8,000 Acupressure Points
Soft foam is covered with 100% cotton material, and covered in plastic dots which each have 27 small spikes that apply pressure to the meridian lines of your body. The mat has a total of 6,210 acupressure points, while the pillow has 1,782.
Care & Maintenance
To extend the life of your mat and keep it fresh, store it in a cool, dry place. To clean, remove the foam core and gently hand wash the cotton cover. You may also turn the cotton cover inside-out to clean. Do not machine wash or dry, as this may damage the pressure point buttons. Drip dry only.
Relieve Pain & Stress
It’s the perfect way to start or end your day! Daily use of the Acupressure Mat stimulates blood circulation for muscle recovery and releases endorphins to naturally reduce aches and tension. Once accustomed to the sensation, the points help muscles relax to promote better rest and destress at the end of the day. Lie or stand on it in the morning to get blood moving to help naturally energize and wake you up.
Relax Your Muscles & Mind
Lying on your stomach facilitates recovery after workouts, aids digestion, and promotes circulation in respiratory muscles. You can also sit and extend your legs on the mat for the back of thighs, or lie on the front or side of your thighs where you have any tight areas. Gently rest the side of your face on the pillow to help relax a tense jaw. If it’s too intense, simply place a thin sheet between the pillow/mat and your skin.
Rejuvenate Your Body
By using the acupressure mat for as little as 10 minutes per day, or up to 30 minutes per day, you can experience increased blood flow, muscle recovery, and energy. It can be used lying down on the floor, against a chair in a seated position, or while standing. Or, rest your feet on the pillow while seated to experience additional benefits. Pressure points stimulate feel-good endorphins so you can experience healing and rejuvenation.
Use your ProSource Acupressure mat for 10 to 30 minutes a day to feel complete pain relief and relaxation. It can be used on any sturdy surface and is easily portable. Our mat will help increase your energy and feel more relaxed at the same time. As you get used to the sensation you can stand on your mat, lie on your stomach, or roll it up to use for your neck's pressure points. You could choose to target specific problem areas of your body, or you could follow our suggested wellness routine, so that you could maximize the mat's capabilities and promote total body relaxation and feel healthy all over.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Anyone on here will tell you that there's a sharpness for the first minute or two, and if you're really hesitant about the pressure points, try a thin sheet or kitchen towel to minimize the initial pain. That said, it delivers on the relaxation piece. I'm not sure about the other health benefits yet, but I like putting my feet on top of it for a bit and feeling some increased circulation. Great to use after a run.
My suggestion to improve it would be a carrying handle on each of the pieces to make transport a little more comfortable. A case would be great too, but if you have a yoga strap or even a bungee cord, that would work.