Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ProSource Fitness Gymnastics Rings with Straps for CrossFit and Total Body Conditioning at Home
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CROSS TRAINING AT HOME - Perfect your pull-ups, muscle-ups, dips, levers, iron cross and core exercises without a gym
- INCREASE STRENGTH – Great for using bodyweight to train and develop overall upper body strength and coordination
- SIMPLE & STRONG - Easy to install, the extra-long 17-foot straps have adjustable buckles and hold up to 1000 pounds
- ECONOMICAL – 1.25” diameter Lexan plastic rings are a great for a variety of users & economical for athletes on a budget
- TEXTURED GRIP - Easy to grip and gentle on your hands; Use of ProSource gym chalk is recommended for better traction
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Build Muscles Like a Gymnast
Have you ever seen a gymnast perform on the rings? If so, you’ve probably noticed their chiseled upper bodies and incredible muscular development, power, and core strength. ProSource Fitness Gymnastics Rings provide the same intense, functional training for any athlete ready to improve their overall fitness. Rippling muscles, impressive strength, and amazing balance are no longer just for gymnasts! Rings are excellent for a variety of exercises and can be used similarly to TRX bands for full body workouts. Whether you’re a gymnast or just want to look like one, our rings provide a unique and functional way to challenge your body and keep your workouts fun!
Perfect for At-Home Workouts
Recently made popular through CrossFit, any athlete can now reap the benefits of gym rings without even having to go to the gym. ProSource Fitness Gymnastics Rings can be used at home for a variety of exercises to develop entire upper body and core strength. With extra-long 17’ straps, the rings can be easily adjusted and installed on any sturdy, anchored object such as a bar or beam in a garage or workout area, or even on a tree in a backyard or park. Great for users of various heights and weights, they hold up to 1,000 lbs. Ensure that your straps and anchor point are fully secure before working out.
Economical and Durable
Ideal for exercises like pull-ups, dips, push-ups, levers, muscle-ups, and more, the challenge from instability and using bodyweight to fight gravity is sure to shake up your standard workouts and increase muscle strength through adaptation. The premium quality black Lexan rings are a more economical choice for athletes on a budget while still offering high performance. The standard 1.25” diameter fits most users well, and the textured grip allows for comfort and steady movement. Use of ProSource Gym Chalk is strongly recommended in order to improve your grip and reduce discomfort for the best possible workout experience.
Challenge yourself in a whole new way with this set of ProSource Fitness Gymnastic Rings. The rings are made of premium-quality Lexan, and include extra-long 17-foot straps for greater flexibility. Once installed, you can use the rings for such exercises as push-ups, iron cross, dips, pull-ups, and many more. The unique nature of the rings creates a fun, athletic challenge while toning and strengthening your muscles in a coordinated, complementary manner. Easy to install and adjust, the rings are also light enough to bring along while traveling. And you don't have to be an expert to use the rings, as they're easily accessible for beginners but gently progress toward harder skills.
Challenge yourself in a whole new way with this set of ProSource Fitness gymnastic rings. The rings are made of premium-quality Lexan, and include extra-long 17-foot straps for greater flexibility. Once installed, you can use the rings for such exercises as push-ups, iron cross, dips, pull-ups, and many more. The unique nature of the rings creates a fun, athletic challenge while toning and strengthening your muscles in a coordinated, complementary manner. Easy to install and adjust, the rings are also light enough to bring along while traveling. And you don't have to be an expert to use the rings, as they're easily accessible for beginners but gently progress toward harder skills.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerMust be at least 18 & over to purchase
310 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-4 of 310 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The straps are NOT 17 feet long like the item description says. It was actually just a little bit under 15 feet (about 14 ft 7 inches).
-The rings are about 9 and 1/4 inches in diameter
-The grip of the rings are about 3 and 1/2 inches around (circumference)
With that out of the way, I'll say that these rings are great. The instructions are not perfectly clear on how to feed the straps into the buckle but on of the user images in the product images illustrated it as clear as daylight. This actually leads to the issue that a lot of people seem to be complaining about: the buckles. It's easy to ignore the instructions and try and feed the strap in the buckle using "common sense" however, that's more than likely the wrong way. If done in any other way than what was pictured in the user image I mentioned earlier, the strap will have a higher chance of slipping and causing you to fall on your behind of better yet, your face. It's hard to put into words exactly how the straps should be fed into the buckle so all I can say is look into the uploaded customer images in the product description page.
Aside from that, I am a 135 lb male and I fully trust the equipment to be able to support my weight whenever I do exercises on it. The grips are not too big or too small. Also, the grips have a little bit of a texture on them so it's not very slippery if you want to do things barehand. Any type of workout gloves would be ok to use with it if your hands callous or tear very easily. Some reviewers suggest gymnastic chalk but I don't see the need to go that far and that specific.
Also, it is true that the straps do not have any markings on it and this makes adjusting them to a perfectly even and matching level pretty difficult. However, this was easily solved with a ruler white-out. Just lay out the straps touching each other, side by side, and try to make them as even tip-to-tip as much as possible. then take your ruler and start marking by the each feet. I marked mine every 3 inches and wrote the number of feet whenever I come across a whole feet. This made a huge difference in how easy it was to start my workouts.
Additionally, these rings are very inexpensive compared to "actual" rings they sell on like crossfit websites or something. It does what the other more expensive rings will do for a fraction of the price.
All in all, I am happy with this purchase. It seems sturdy enough and I think that it'll last me a long time.
By the way, this is the link to the picture that shows how to properly feed the strap into the buckle:
The rings are a hard plastic and are very slippery without gymnastic chalk or without taping the rings.
That said... they are cheap, the straps do work if properly threaded ( the obvious way is the wrong way ), they will work you in ways other equipment won't (look for exercises on web—nothing comes with the rings).
They will do what I wanted them to do, and I hope they will for you too!
1. They come with instructions about how to use the metal buckle: if you insert the strap one way it will slip; if you insert it the other way, it absolutely will not slip. I've found the buckle very solid and good, but inserting the straps the right way is a little counter intuitive. You'll figure it out; just take some care with it.
2. In my house, I have a loft with a 16 foot ceiling that I use to hang these rings. That works out perfectly for me. If you don't have a high ceiling or rafter to hang these from, you may end up hanging them outside.
3. Hanging these rings outside, from a tree, can be harder than you think. I found myself moving the ladder over and over to get them spaced out right, then having to adjust height several times. It worked out, but wasn't lightening fast. I'd say it's best if you can hang these in a dedicated place to not create any disincentive to using them.
4. The rings themselves are hard plastic. I put cloth first-aid tape on them to enhance grip. You may find you want to wear gloves or are just super tough. I go for gloves or the tape.
5. And perhaps the most important thing to know is that you're gonna want to master the false grip for many of your workouts, especially doing muscle ups on these rings. The false grip, in my experience, takes time and is kind of painful to begin with. So hang in there.
If I were to add a sixth thing, it would be that these rings are really great and adjustable. I benefited a lot from watching tutorials online, as there are many progressions you can do to make having these rings worthwhile.
Construction quality is great, the rings feel heavy duty and durable, and the belt is thick and sturdy. If you're looking for an affordable way to add rings to your workout routine I highly recommend this product.