|Item Weight||5.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||O75068|
|Expansion||47" x 35" Rectangular|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||48" x 36" Rectangular|
|Manufacturer Part Number||hg-2014-mo-rect|
ProSource 47" x 35" Clear Multitask Polycarbonate Office Chair Floor Mat for Hardwood Floors (47" x 35" Rectangular)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multipurpose Use: ChairMat, Wood Floor protector, Computer/Office Mat
- Sutable for: Hard Floor, Tile, Linolium, Vinyl
- Protects against wear and tear from chair casters, for office or home use
- Might have factory smell once taken out of the box, please let air out for about 1-2 days.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ProSource mat will allow your natural wood floors to shine through and protect from wear and tear. It's easy to move and clean. They are ideal for all areas of the office and home. Most importantly ProSource Mat offers great quality, less odor and higher UV protection than other mats. Might have factory smell once taken out of the box, please let air out for about 1-2 days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is what it is! This is the one for hardwood floors, because it has no grippy nubs you typically find on the carpet units. I ordered it anyway despite having carpet, and it does slip a little bit, but the slippage is minimal, and some double stick tape on the underside fixed the problem.
It flattened out within the day. The smell was strong, but not terrible, and dissipated quickly. My dog likes to lay on it because it's nice and cool, and he's got a more sensitive sniffer than I do. When I move my chair, there are dimples on the unit where my wheel casters sit, but it's probably the result of me using the thing on carpet with padding instead of a solid floor, so I can't fault the product for me misusing it. There is a carpet unit too, but it has a lip, which I don't like or need. So, even though I ordered the "wrong" product, I'm still perfectly happy with this thing.
- Covers enough space for a rolling office chair
- Cleans up well without leaving stains
- No damage to hardwood floor when there is an office chair on it and sitting on it for 9 hours a day
- After about 8 months of usage it doesn't stay as flat on the ground as it used to which causes it to move around very slightly.