Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on August 2, 2017
I've always just been the person to baby proof well once the start moving about and let my kids explore; however, on kid #3 it was hard to do that. I have two older ones going up and down the stairs and a fat cat that broke the gate.... so here I am buying a playpen!
It comes with 8 pieces including a little gate. What I consider a downfall, is that there could have been more than one 'activity' panel. It also sticks to hardwood pretty well, thanks to some genius suction cups at the bottom of the panels. When needed, it had also been big enough to split and go across our wide open floor plan!
on June 3, 2013
It arrived quickly. The playpen is exactly as described. Works Great. I love the rubber feet so my wood floors don't get scratched. I love the flexibility to shape it like you need and change it later.
on April 18, 2017
Amazing at containing my 9 month old. Perfect for any space, can change the shape to fit your space. Sturdy. One con (first world problems) is the stupid teddy bear stickers rip as ur trying to peel them off the contact paper. I just did the inside and didnt put any on the outside.
on September 29, 2016
I love this play yard. It is super big unlike the ones my parents have. However, my one year old ripped off the spinning dialpad for the phone. And it had stuff that sticks out behind it. It pops back in and then she pulls it back off. Not very safe in you ask me. Other than that I love it. I will be contacting Pro Source because it shouldn't be that easy for my one year to rip it off.
on March 24, 2017
The play pen is cute! My 9 month old daughter loves it. It's a great way to separate her from our chaotic, destructive, 7 year old son who has ADHD. I wish some extra stickers were included. Not the easiest stickers to put on and a couple were messed up. I looked online to order more and couldn't find any. It would be nice if Amazon sold packs of extra bear stickers.
on August 12, 2016
Very sturdy and made from thick plastic. It's nice that there are so many panels - they are easy to attach/detatch from each other and allows you to make it fit your space. The stickers didn't last long (they peeled up very easily), but other than that, the product is great!
on May 3, 2017
Great product. Very useful because I am a student and it kept my baby occupied while I did homework/tests. Just wish it would stick to the ground with the suction cups it came with. Much better to use than a pack n play, my baby learned how to walk within 2 months of having this. She is 10 months old.
on March 7, 2017
This was pretty heavy lol. It came in yesterday and was fully built in like 10 mins. Heavy duty. Good sturdy materials
on September 18, 2017
Does a good job corralling our son (9 months old at the time of this review) in our work office (he comes to work with us). overall he seems to enjoy the different toys attached to it and it has held up well. Will update over more time.
on June 1, 2017
it's good for what it is. Just remember that this thing comes dusty as hell so make sure to wipe it down. I would say its easier to take it outside and use a sponge to soap it up then hose it down. but yeas a 5 star cause it does the job.