- Product Dimensions: 24 x 4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00H8AMIYQ
- Item model number: ps-1906-mat-pvc-aqua
- Average Customer Review: 210 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,742 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.80 shipping
+ Free Shipping
ProSource Premium High Density Exercise Yoga Mat with Comfort PVC Foam and Carrying Straps
|Price:||$8.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.21 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 68"L x 24"W and 1/4" (6mm) thick, our original yoga mat offers the perfect balance of comfort and stability
- As an environmentally-aware company, our PVC mat does not contain toxic phthalates, dioxins, furans or heavy metals
- A textured surface sticks to the floor and ensures a non-slip grip for well-balanced poses and a safe practice
- Easy-to-clean, this versatile mat is great for everyday use, whether for yoga or general stretching
- Great for beginners, as well as advanced yoga practitioners, it's lightweight and easy to carry to the gym or studio
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ProSource Original Yoga Mat not only adds comfort to your yoga session, but its high quality allows it last longer than most standard mats. A thicker non-slip mat is good for all types of yoga, especially for restorative poses. Reward yourself and your body with a ProSource Original Yoga Mat and see why this is the most popular mat found in yoga studios, schools, fitness clubs and at home.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But there is very little cushion to it. I bought it because it's thickness was larger then many other options at the price, but the material is just not a good cushion for someone who has issue with a sore tailbone.
Another problem I have had is my shoes have scarred it. I am not sure if this is a problem with this mat, or just all mats will have that issue when used with shoes. But I dont have an issue with the mat slipping on the pavement like other mats have. But this material does stretch a little bit which makes the workouts a little more challenging. But I guess I would expect that from most mats given the materials they all use.
Ive been generally happy with this product, and if I had a better butt I dont think i would have much of an issue. I do just fold it up for more cushion when doing something that hurts the tailbone. Doesnt prevent eventual discomfort, but it will help.
I really wanted a mat with a pretty design on it, but all the reviews I read said they were slippery, so I went with a plain mat. This mat is not too slippery, and it rolls up small and light.
I was concerned about PVC, being toxic, and off gasing etc. But I laid the mat outside for a day and the smell went away (it was not very strong to start with) And I don't know if using a PVC for 2.5hrs a week really will cause me any health problems.
I just needed something not slippery, a bit thicker mat.
I do like that it came with the strap, it is just some elastic, but it really keeps the mat from going all over the place in my car, I feel like I am a little more put together having the mat in a nice roll. It helps carry the mat over my shoulder so I have a free hand for my bag and another hand for my water.
Maybe later I will buy one of those deluxe thick mat that has a pretty cool design on it.
I like how comfortable and thick it is, which makes a big difference for me when bridging or putting a lot of weight on just one leg. The only qualm I have with it is that it gets dirty easily and doesn't clean well, so mine has a permanent mark on it from when I ran into a wall while carrying it.