CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.60 shipping
ProSource Kids Puzzle Alphabet, Numbers, 36 Tiles and Edges Play Mat, 12" by 12"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 36 foam pieces with removable letters and numbers and 24 border pieces.Made of high density EVA foam 10mm (3/8 inch thick)
- Each square is equivalent to 1 Sq.ft, for a total coverage of 36 Sq.ft (6' x 6' area)
- Bright primary colors to stimulate your baby's early child development
- Safe, soft and durable. This item is not recommended for use on carpets. For ages 3 and up
- Easy to use and easy to clean. EVA foam is free of toxic phthalates and creates a soft, comfortable floor for your child to play Protective Flooring High density, durable foam provides protection for your child in areas with wood or tile floors
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ProSource Kids Alphabet Floor Play Mat
Give your child a safe, comfortable place to play and learn at the same time. The ProSource Kids Floor Play Mat is an easy-to-assemble puzzle mat that provides a protective floor for any hard surface. Filled with letters and numbers, you can help educate your child as they play with the pop-out pieces; or they can simply sit or crawl on the mat as they play with other toys. The non-skid, lightweight design is ideal for bedrooms, daycares, preschool, and other play areas.
- 36 tiles, 12”x12” each plus 24 border pieces
- Each tile is 3/8-inch thick for dense cushion
- Contains NO toxic phthalates
- Interactive mat with pop-out letters and numbers
- Non-slip, water-resistant surface
Kids Floor Play Mat
The ProSource Kids Floor Play Mat is an easy-to-assemble puzzle mat that creates a safe place for your kids to play. Each tile contains a letter or number and is designed with bright colors to enhance your child’s learning. 24 border pieces allow you to achieve a finished look, or create a smaller floor to customize your space. The lightweight design is perfect for transforming any hard floor into a comfortable area for children to crawl, sit, and play.
Safe, Non-Slip Play Surface with More Coverage
Gently textured material makes your child’s play surface safer, helping to reduce slipping and sliding. High density foam is 3/8-inch thick and soft to the touch for a cushion and comfort. The foam is also highly durable yet lightweight. Our mats are free of toxic phthalates to help protect kid’s health and well-being.
Unlike many smaller kids floor puzzle mats, this play mat covers a large 6’x6’ area for exceptional coverage in any room in your house or child care facility. You can also modify the mat to whatever particular size you need.
Easy to Clean
EVA foam is water-resistant, making this mat easy to clean and maintain. Just wipe off any water or spills, or for spots and stains, you can clean with water and mild detergent. The dense material also helps to reduce noise – great for busy play areas and clanking, dropping toys! The interlocking pieces make assembly easy, and just as quick to pull apart when you need to move it, and it is compact for storage.
Straight borders included give the mat a finished look. Covers up to 36 sq. ft. (6' x 6' area) and made of high density EVA foam 10mm (3/8 inch thick). This item is not recommended for use on carpets. For ages 3 and up.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL PROSOURCE DISCOUNTS, INC, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-FANTASTIC PRICE compared to others
-Seven the purpose of making my very hard living room floor from hurting my son's head when he falls as well as protecting his hands and knees.
-bright colors that my son adores.
-pretty durable considering how much my so takes it apart and chewing it.
I hate it because.....
-The boarder is useless. No purpose other than being noodle like objects that my son just rips off, chews on, and looses.
-This WHOLE thing comes apart. I thought the letters and numbers were part of, decoration, the puzzle pieces. No. They are their own pieces. The "empty spaces" on letters are pieces too. So like the B puzzle piece is actually 4 different pieces, not one whole big piece. My son is constantly losing the little pieces.
-Goodness this thing is a pain to clean! So using it in a high traffic room like the living room is a bad idea. Unfortunately we have to :/ We usually just mop it with vinegar but have to take it apart once in a while to wash each piece by hand and then air drying it.
We bought these when our toddler was around 7 months old and found them to be very helpful throughout the years (he's now around 2 years and 9 months). He has crawled on them, fallen while taking his first steps, played and even used them as the stopping point for sliding off the furniture, on his own choosing.
As he got older, we were able to teach him his ABC's and how to count from zero to nine. There are times that he would run around the tiles while singing the ABC song and looking at the tiles for the letter that he was on. He would also sometimes see a letter on his Kindle and feel the need to look for the associated tile too. The different colors helped to teach colors too. A nice way to teach them things while keeping them safe during their inevitable falls.
They clean up easily enough when using something as simple as warm water and a cloth, for those spills that happen. For more sticky situations, warm water and soap take care of it easily. Applying duct tape to the back of the tiles can prevent your child from removing all of the various pieces of the foam tile to chew on.
Over time some of the tiles have developed little dents/divots, but we didn't notice any pieces of the foam tile on the floor. I'm sure it's just something that happens due to regular traffic over this type of surface.
Definitely a great item to have when their are children around and makes an excellent learning tool too.
- Very affordable price and it worths it. We have been using it for months, so cant complain.
- Easy to clean just by the baby wipe or easy to mop. The vacuum works well on this too.
- Soft and comfortable for the baby to play on and avoid some possible pump.
- When the kid start walking and like to discover the world around her this mat is done as she/he will pick them up and make a mess with all letters in small pieces. Im tired of re-place the puzzles back on the floor a hundreds time a day. And sometimes it drives me insane when the kid just carry some pieces around and lose it.
Thats it.... if u are in short of money this one works and worth for months, but after that you may have to go with one piece baby floor map.