Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on May 2, 2017
Adorable! I'm excited about this. I'm not expecting to put heavy materials in it, but few books from the library, your purse, your helmet (when your bike is parked), bottle of water and lunch can fit in the basket (just not all at the same time). The leather belt/harness looks flimsy so I added a cable zip ties not soley relying on the belt/harness. It's adorable and I would recommend it. Again, just for light stuff not too heavy. I would encourage to use cable zip ties to make it more sturdy.
VINE VOICEon August 20, 2017
arrived on time but with damaged wicker. This was placed inside a very thin plastic bag--like the thin bags in a produce department. It did nothing to protect the wicker during shipping. As such some of the wicker arrived damaged. I am going to try to repair it but I shouldn't have to. The basket is still usable but I am truly annoyed that I received what is, essentially, second quality merchandise.
on May 15, 2017
Great look for my new dacari blue Jamis Hudson bike. The basket has a nice warm color that doesn't look like it just came off the shelf. The size looks like it will work well regarding balance issues. It mounted to the handle bars without a problem. The basket has is good quality, the straps are light weight with a buckle. I LIKE IT
on July 11, 2016
It fell apart after 3 bike rides. These rides were simple 3-4 blocks and nothing happened to cause this basket to come apart like it has. The company says they will not take the basket back because I ordered it too long ago. I ordered it in early December, 2015, but I only ride my bike about once a month and not in the winter because of the snow. I would never recommend this bike basket, it's a very poor quality basket.
on May 30, 2017
Light weight compared to a basket that I previously purchased but design is very nice and adequate for carrying on my bike. The last basket was sturdier but I wore it out with the illusion that it could carry heavy books for trips back and forth to the library.
on July 21, 2017
Overall, it's a nice basket. The straps are not strong enough to sufficiently hole the basket, let alone the basket with items in it. If you purchase this, I recommend replacing the straps prior to use to ensure it doesn't fall off while riding.
I have been using this basket for more than a week, about five times total, to ride a mile, pick up groceries, picnic supplies, and ride back home, (two-mile round-trip) and am pleased without complaint. It is a bit lighter-weight in construction than I anticipated, so we shall see how it holds up, and it would benefit from a device at the bottom to secure the basket to the bike as it has at the top, to eliminate swing and motion (I have used some all-weather braided line to secure it to the steering post from the bottom, which cost me about a dollar in line and about four minutes to tie it on.) Very glad I got it!
on August 17, 2017
Smaller than the product dimensions by a lot - 11.5 inches wide instead of 13. 9.5 inches deep instead of 10.5. I hope it lasts because it's not the size advertised and that's already one big strike
on February 28, 2017
This basket arrived with a lot of the wicker pieces broken around the top edge. It is VERY fragile, not well-made, and was not packaged correctly. What a disappointment.
on March 27, 2017
As a cruise the streets during harvest season I put my weed in the basket. I wish it was like one of those trout baskets with a little square hole in it. I can stuff the weed through the hole.