- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DVCFFI6
- Item model number: Pro-Gaffer-11-1x55-B
- Average Customer Review: 635 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,260 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
1" Width ProTapes Pro Gaff Premium Matte Cloth Gaffer's Tape With Rubber Adhesive, 11 mils Thick, 55 yds Length, Black (Pack of 1)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11-mil thick black matte cloth gaffer's tape with rubber adhesive conforms well to irregular surfaces for labeling, and temporary securing and sealing applications
- Adhesive removes cleanly from most surfaces
- Tape resists abrasion and can be torn by hand
- Can be used outdoors and withstands temperatures from 50 to 200 degrees F
- Measures 1" wide and 55 yd. long
|Lower Temperature Rating||50|
|Upper Temperature Rating||200|
|Size||1" (Pack of 1)|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Pro Tapes|
|Material||Cloth with Rubber Adhesive|
|Number of Items||16|
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ProTapes Pro Gaff black gaffer's tape is 11 mil thick, 1" wide, and 55 yd. long, and is made from matte cloth with a rubber adhesive to conform to irregular surfaces and remove cleanly without residue from most surfaces. The tape, also known as gaffer or gaffers' tape, is printable and suitable for a range of applications including wire and equipment labeling as well as temporary cable hold down and sealing. It resists abrasion and can be torn by hand. The tape can be used outdoors and withstands temperatures from 50 to 200 degrees F. Tensile strength is 45 lb. per inch.
ProTapes & Specialties manufactures pressure-sensitive tapes. The company, founded in 1977, is headquartered in North Brunswick, NJ.
Size: 1" (Pack of 1) | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro tapes brand has provided the best Gaff tape I've used to date, and hopefully will not have to ever use a different brand. If you need Gaff tape, don't think twice, just order this one. BTW 2-in works perfect for single or thin two-cable applications, although 3 in is much easier to lay down without having to be as precise.
This isn't the stickiest tape, but it's the right balance for the things I usually need it for. Really, I wouldn't want it to be any stickier. I have other tape for those situations.
Only complaint is it leaves a dangling thread pretty often after you tear it.