3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ProTuff 16' Pool Pole - Unlimited Free Replacements - Acme Threaded Adapter Included for Non-Pool Accessories (Paint Roller, Duster, Window Squeegee, Light Bulb Changer, Christmas Lights Hanger)
- UNLIMITED FREE REPLACEMENTS FOR LIFE - Any broken, lost or defective part or pole will be replaced by ProTuff Products free of ANY charge for life. Commercial users - 50% off replacements for life.
- ALWAYS GRIPS & NEVER SLIPS - Patented "Lock Right" spring loaded ring-pin locking technology outperforms traditional twist lock mechanisms found on other telescopic swimming pool poles.
- NO MORE STUCK LOCKS OR ACCIDENTAL COLLAPSE - "Lock Right" push button mechanism cannot get jammed and never collapses accidentally. Lock/unlock with a simple button click.
- SUPER SIMPLE LENGTH ADJUSTMENT - Easy "Lock Right" unlocking and "Smooth Glide" pole coating make simple work of pole length adjustments.
- WILL NOT BEND, BREAK OR CRACK - 1.8mm thick, 6061-T6 aluminum, dual channel extruded inner pole & ribbed outer pole are twice as strong as typical poles. Of course, the lifetime, unlimited replacement, guarantee has you covered if you ever DO have a problem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"Quality Counts - Customers Matter" is not just a slogan. We feel your pain.
Shoddy products. Lousy service. It's infuriating. Too many times we've purchased products or services and have been largely disappointed in the quality. Worse yet, dealing with the brand owner for the product can often leave you even more frustrated. It shouldn't be that way, and that's why ProTuff Products exists - to offer high quality products and service to match, so that you never have to worry if you'll be disappointed with your purchase.
You won't. We promise. And, if you research our company, I believe you'll find that our customers agree. Give us a shot. We won't let you down.
With *Unlimited Free Replacements* for life, you'll never buy another pool pole, and we're pretty sure you won't WANT another pole once you've owned one of these :)
Trusted by Professional Pool Companies
Their livelihood depends on efficient, functional tools, so they choose the best. Why shouldn't you get the same quality they do?
You DESERVE a Better Pool Pole: One That ACTUALLY Works
Let's face it, the vast majority of pool poles on the market (and, especially, those sold at most pool stores) are useless. They bend, they break, they get dented and won't extend or collapse.
Most of them use a plastic "twist-lock" cam mechanism to maintain pole extension, and you know just how frustrating that can be. Half the time the cheapo locking cam doesn't REALLY work from the day you buy it. Even if it DOES work initially, with repeated use and chemical exposure, the cam soon "dies", making it nearly impossible to lock your pole in any position. Applying any pressure at all, to brush or vacuum your pool, you find the pole constantly collapses.
Or, if you get the cam to actually lock tight, good luck getting it to unlock. So, now you've got a flag pole instead of a pool pole. A stuck cam is just as frustrating and inconvenient as one that won't hold.
In the end, if a product is evaluated according to its ability to do the job it is advertised to do, most pool poles should get a D grade, at best. Add to that the cost and hassle of constantly replacing your pole in hopes that it will actually do the job, and you've got a perfect recipe for aggravation. Does that describe your experience? If you own a pool, I'm betting it does. Honestly, it's a bit like someone selling you a screwdriver to pound nails. Eventually, it might get the job done, but it would be nice to have a hammer.
Fully Extend Your Pole And Actually *USE* It to Clean and Skim Your Swimming Pool
The Stiffness and Rigidity of the ProTuff "Ultimate Series" Pool Pole is Unmatched in the Industry
With a 1.8mm wall thickness, the ProTuff pole offers about double the strength and rigidity of other "heavy duty" pool poles on the market. Plus, the dual channel design of the inner pole gives it even more strength to be used in a fully extended position. Add to that our higher quality, more corrosion resistant, 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and you have a recipe for near perfection.
How Much Time Do You Spend Doing This?
Does Your Pole Collapse or Hold Firmly Like a ProTuff Pole?
How much time do you think you'd save, if the locking mechanism on your pole actually worked? If your pole didn't "collapse" every time you put pressure on it? If it could handle the extra weight doing a spring leaf cleaning off your winter pool cover?
- More Time for Family is PRICELESS
- Better Pool Cleaning Tools Offer That
- ProTuff IS a Better Pool Cleaning Tool
How Much is Your Time Worth To You?
Most Pool Owners Spend AT LEAST 20 Hours Per Year Cleaning Their Pool - How About You?
Seriously. A pool pole locking mechanism that ACTUALLY WORKS saves massive amounts of time. Even without a year round pool, spending just half an hour 2X each week cleaning your pool means 20 hours every season, plus the time spent doing a spring clean-out.
Even if you value family time at just 20 bucks an hour (which is CHEAP), that's easily worth 400 dollars every year. In warmer climates, where you've got your swimming pool open nearly or fully year round, you're number might be 3-5X that.
- Our "Ultimate Series" pole, coupled with a ProTuff pool rake can haul out MASSIVE amounts of debris with each "scoop" - saving serious time and aggravation.
- Brushing the sides and bottom of your pool has never been easier thanks to a locking mechanism that holds tight, so your pole doesn't collapse at the slightest hint of pressure.
Isn't THIS What Pool Ownership is All About? Effective Pool Tools Are What Make Moments Like This Possible
We Promise That ProTuff Products Will NEVER Let you Down ... No Matter What
Frequently Asked Questions About the ProTuff Ultimate Series Pool Pole:
- Can I Really Get Unlimited Replacements for Life? Absolutely!! Whatever the problem, even if YOU caused it, is completely covered. No fine print, no gotchas, no shipping charge. If you need a replacement part or an entirely new pole, it's yours - free.
- Will this pole connect to my current pool tools? The answer for 99% of people is yes. The pole has a standard 1 - 1/8" inner diameter and two "eye" holes at the end to accept the v-clip/butterfly-clip buttons that most standard pool tools utilize for connection.
- Is this a heavy pole? The pole weighs in at about 4 pounds, which IS on the heavier side of most of the flimsy poles on the market. This is because we use a heavier weight aluminum alloy than most and use a thicker wall to add to the durability of the pole.
- Will the handle stay on? Yes, in contrast to many other "heavy duty" poles, our cap/handle WILL stay on - meaning you'll never lose your pole into the pool or lose the inner pole inside the outer pole because the handle slipped off.
- Can the inner pole slip OUT of the outer pole accidentally? Never. We've implemented a simple design component to preclude this from ever happening. And, if you WANT to separate the two poles for some reason, it only takes a few minutes to do so.
- Will I have trouble extending or retracting the pole? Not at all. That's entirely the point of our "Lock Right" technology. It locks when it's supposed to and easily releases when you need. The heavy duty anodized finish allows the pole to extend and retract smoothly.
- Will the locking mechanism get "stuck"? No, the push button design prevents that from happening. In contrast to the "twist-lock" on most pool poles, which will almost certainly become "stuck" at some point, your "Lock Right" mechanism NEVER will.
- Is this a 2 or 3 piece pole? The current model is a two piece pole, consisting of two eight foot lengths. Thus, when collapsed, the pole is just over 8 feet long and when fully extended, it will be just shy of 16 feet.
- What length is this pole? As mentioned in the previous Q/A, when retracted, the pole is just over 8 feet long. When extended, just shy of 16 feet.
- Will any of the pole components rust? No, the pole is designed from 6061-T6 aluminum with a heavy anodized finish, so it will not rust. Any other metal components are 316 stainless steel which will not rust. The rest of the components are not metal and will not rust. This is true whether you manage the pool with chemicals or have a salt water pool.
- Will the eyelet holes maintain their shape? Yes, because our "Ultimate Series" pole is designed with stronger aluminum and thicker walls than most poles, the eye holes will not become misshapen. Your pool tools will be held securely until you remove them manually.
- Can I use this effectively with wet hands? Absolutely! After all, you're using it in a pool, right? The ribbed contour of the outer pole, grooved extrusion of the inner pole, rubberized handle and simple operation of the locking mechanism mean wet or dry hands makes no difference.
Compare with similar items
JED Pool Tools 50-560-16 Professional Deluxe Anodized Telescopic Pole, 16-Feet,Black and Silver
HydroTools by Swimline Adjustable Blue Anodized Step-Up Telescopic Pool Pole
Skimlite 9018 3-Piece Dual-Locking Telescoping Pool Cleaning Pole-6-18 Feet
Skimlite Manufacturing 9024
HydroTools by Swimline Adjustable Commercial Fiberglass Telescopic Pool Pole
|Sold By||ProTuff Products||VerSure||FIVE Stars||In The Swim Pool Supplies||Number 1 In Service||In The Swim Pool Supplies|
|Item Dimensions||101.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches||194.00 x 2.00 x 2.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||4.00 x 4.00 x 204.00 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are amazing. We both can easily change the pole length. They do not bend. The first day we had the poles, my wife got home from work and we decided to play with them. She cleaned the pool in heels and a dress; too bad I did not get that on video. With the pool pole at full extension to get a leaf on the far side of the pool, she had NO issues!!!
One is the common blue pole that generally retail between $20-$50. I have had several of these and they never telescope reliably. They might almost work when brand new, but quickly you will have difficulty unscrewing the joint and then even when you tighten it it will not hold. I still use my 20 year old pole but only as a single section short pole because the expanding function simply never worked.
The second pole I own is of a design that I have not seen available since I bought it 12 or so years ago. I went to my local pool store (before it got engulfed by the Leslie monopoly) and asked if they had a pool Pole that really worked. I was shown a 3 section pool that opened and closed by rotating the sections in any directions and was assured that it would last a very long time. It cost about twice what the standard blue pole cost. And the sales guy was correct. It was far superior to the blue poles but will occasionally slip so I must be aware when I push lest I fall into the pool. Also when lengthened it flexed and bowed some. All in all a decent pole, still good in its second decade but far from perfect.
Finally a few months ago I purchased this Ultimate Series pole and it really is all I could ask for. It is very easy to expand and contract, it feels very solid and I expect it to last a very long time. Given the large expense of everything associated with maintaining a pool, $150 amortized over a long period of time is trivial for a tool of this quality.
Sturdiest pole I've ever used.
Connects easily to all my other pool attachments
Only thing I do notice from time to time , is that during use, my hand will slide up hard against the locking mechanism adjustment pins and that action has the potential to tear the skin on my hand. ( nothing that a good pair of gloves would prevent or just more awareness)
Overall the product is a 9.9 and functions perfectly.
The issue above is really a non issue compared to all the other wonderful features of this product ( it works and hold every time)
Well, I didn't want to buy this one, because it seems very expensive. Let me tell you, the difference is night and day. This is made by professionals that know what they're doing. It opens up and latches down instantly. My only complaint (although I completely understand) is that its a bit heavy. However, the materials are no joke and this is made to last!
The mechanism to extend and lock the pole is second to none.
Pricey (but when you consider the lifetime warranty... it made sense to get it)
My guess is that this pole will last many years. Instead of breakable plastic collars, the pole has a single color that is all metal and uses a pin and holes approach instead of compression. It’s easy to adjust the pole length and it’s rock solid. It’s a 2 piece pole where the interior pole (the one you extend or collapse to change the pole length) is a well engineered design, not just a circular pole.
It’s expensive but it’ll save my body while brushing the pool - so well worth it.