- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press (May 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0674707664
- ISBN-13: 978-0674707665
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #761,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Probing the Limits of Representation: Nazism and the "Final Solution"
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What might it mean to call the Holocaust a "crisis in form" the Shoah nonetheless challenges our powers to draw something like a meaning, or maybe even more than one, from this powerful sense of meaningfulness. At the same time that it renders the task of historical comprehension ethically imperative, it threatens to expose the inadequacies, or at the very least the limitations of our familiar modes of coming to understand cultural events. (Irene Tucker Poetics Today)
Browse award-winning titles. See more