- Larry Tabb , Founder & CEO Tabb Group
"This is a must-read for any trader in the markets. It's that simple. Mr. Bodek is shining a light onto thetroubling games and unfair practices that have actually come to serve as the foundation of our high speed marketplace."
- Sal Arnuk, Co-Founder Themis Trading LLC & Co-Author Broken Markets
"Haim Bodek lays out the problems created by the explosion of High Frequency Trading."
"Haim Bodek's book is a much-needed insight on high-frequency trading and the architecture of securities markets. Accessible to outsiders and free of hype, this book offers a concise analysis of relevant concerns and advances thought-provoking proposals for regulatory reform."
- Stanislav Dolgopolov, Assistant Adjunct Professor, UCLA School of Law
From the Author
- Exchanges Get Close Inspection - Scott Patterson & Jean Eaglesham, WSJ, 11/19/12
- Analysis: Complaints rise over complex U.S. stock orders - Herbert Lash, Reuters, 10/19/12
- For Superfast Stock Traders, a Way to Jump Ahead in Line - Scott Patterson & Jenny Strasburg, WSJ, 9/19/12
Follow me on Twitter @HaimBodek.