- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Paperback edition (September 10, 1969)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300010982
- ISBN-13: 978-0300010985
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,831,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Problem of Knowledge: Philosophy, Science, and History Since Hegel Paperback – September 10, 1969
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Philosophy, Science, & History Since Hegel. In this book the author analyzes the work of physicists, mathematicians, biologists, historians, and philosophers in order to discover the principles that underlie their various ways of knowing and in terms of which they describe the universe we live in.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?