- Paperback: 163 pages
- Publisher: P.I.E-Peter Lang S.A., Éditions Scientifiques Internationales; 1 edition (March 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9052015821
- ISBN-13: 978-9052015828
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.4 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,786,707 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Problem of Nutrition: Experimental Science, Public Health and Economy in Europe 1914-1945 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
The Author: Josep L. Barona is professor of history of science at the Instituto de Historia de la Medicina y de la Ciencia (Universidad de Valencia-CSIC). A specialist on nutrition and public health in contemporary Europe, his research has been also devoted during the last decade to state health policies in contemporary Spain and scientific exiles after the Spanish civil war.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|