- Publisher: PRENTICE HALL (August 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013054275X
- ISBN-13: 978-0130542755
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #263,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Problem-Solving Exercises in Physics: The High School Physics Program (Prentice Hall Conceptual Physics Workbook)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
It seems like this workbook was a too-quick attempt to throw a math resource into the course. The premise is good: the text needs more math so the student can see how math is the language of physics. But the task of introducing new topics should be left to the text.