- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 140518227X
- ISBN-13: 978-1405182270
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,853,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Problem-based Approach to Gastroenterology and Hepatology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
J.N. Plevris MD, PhD, FRCP(E)
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Senior Lecturer, Centre for Liver & Digestive Disorders, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and Hepatology Laboratory, University of Edinburgh Medical School, Edinburgh, UK
Subrata Ghosh MD (Edin) FRCP, FRCP (E)
Gastrointestinal section, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK
Colin W. Howden MD, PhD
Division of Gastroenterology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, USA