Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > The Big Lebowski [Blu-ray] forum

Problem with Samsung players?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2011, 11:30:51 AM PDT
Solar Surfer says:
I have a Samsung blu-ray player that is only a few months old. I tried playing this specific movie on it and it would load, go through the Universal logo intro, and then go to a black screen and stay there. The blu-ray player isn't frozen because when I hit stop, it responds immediately, but when I press disc menu or any thing else having to do with the disc itself, nothing happens and it says "not available". This is the only disc that has ever done this in my player and it hasn't happened with anything I've watched after I tried "the big lebowski". does anyone have any advice/ideas?

Posted on Nov 20, 2011, 11:53:48 AM PST
M. Mont says:
defective disc maybe?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 7, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
The Big Lebowski [Blu-ray]
The Big Lebowski [Blu-ray] by Jeff Bridges (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars (6,066)