- Series: Science editions
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (1964)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007DYN9O
- Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,901,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Problems in modern mathematics (Science editions) 1st Edition
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been accused of making the book up.
A very good set of problems and ideas that make you think
in unconventional ways.
This thin book may be the best book that I've read by Dr. Ulam.
I tend to periodically go back to this book for understanding and/ or inspiration.
My copy is taped together
and margin overwritten.