- Series: The International Library of Essays in Law and Society
- Hardcover: 1190 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (November 28, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754625230
- ISBN-13: 978-0754625230
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,197,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Procedural Justice, Volumes I and II (The International Library of Essays in Law and Society) (v. 1 & 2)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Tom R. Tyler is Professor at the Department of Psychology, New York University, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|