- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009JJA49U
- UPC: 040320120040 891733399680
- Customer Reviews: 856 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#31,109 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #441 in Facial Serums
Procelain Skin Whitening Serum Hydroquinone Kojic Acid Glycolic Acid Vitamin C Licorice Mulberry Extract for Melasma, Hyperpigmentation 2oz
|Price:||($14.99 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Professionally Formulated - Effective for Melasma and Hyperpigmentation, Visibly Fade/Remove Age Spots or Brown Spots, Freckles, sun spot, Acne Scars, 45 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multiple effective ingredients that provide synergetic effects - ensure you get the best results, visibly fade/remove age spots/brown spots, freckles, sun spots, acne scars, uneven skin tone.
- Made in USA, guaranteed Quality.
- No fragrance, Paraben-free. Sulfates free, and Phthalates free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Porcelain Skin Whitening Serum is professionally formulated to visibly fade/remove age spots/brown spots, freckles, sun spots, acne scars, Uneven skin tone. Our product is based on multiple effective ingredients that provide synergetic effects, exfoliate and penetrate skin more effectively than hydroquinone alone.
The benefits of the serum:
- Fade/Remove Age Spots/Brown Spots, Freckles, sun spots, Acne Scars,uneven skin tone
- Prevent future skin dark spots production
- Reduce skin damage from sun exposure
- Botanical extracts provide a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins
- Improvement to skin tone and texture
- Suitable for all skin types, whole face skin
The unique features:
- Unique combination of multiple ingredients clinically proven to effectively treat the symptoms of melasma.
- Hydroquinone is a well-researched ingredient, incredibly effective for its intended purpose. No other skin lightening ingredient compares to its effectiveness.
- Kojic acid has been proven by many researches to be effective for inhibiting melanin production.
-Glycolic acid is believed that its benefit is in helping cell turnover rates and removing unhealthy or abnormal layers of superficial skin cells where hyperpigmented cells can accumulate.
-Licorice root extracts has proven to be effective in anti-aging, rosacea, pigmented, sensitive and acne prone skin.
- And much, much more…
Is Hydroquione safe?
Interestingly, hydroquinone happens to be a potent antioxidant and there is even research showing that workers who handle pure hydroquinone actually have lower incidences of cancer than the population as a whole.
Our product is manufactured with highest quality and fresh to ensure the best results.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eye. Allergic reaction alert: Although our formula is gentle with skin for most of our customers, a few of them may be allergic to one or more ingredients. Please follow the instruction carefully for a skin test before usage. If pain, itching or other abnormal reactions happen, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist. Read the instruction carefully: During treatment, follow the instruction to determine the amount of serum for each application and frequency to apply the product. Applying too much serum or too frequently may lead to skin irritation and redness.
Improve Melasma / Hyperpigmentation Remover, Dark Spot / Age Spots / Sun Spot /Freckle Corrector, Acne Scars
Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Hydroquinone (2%), Hydroxyethlcellulose, Kojic Acid, Glyycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Mulberry Extract, Triethanolamine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
This product is potent. Applying too much serum or too frequently may cause skin irritation or burning. Always perform spot test before use. Apply a thin layer of serum over troubled area every other day and work your way up to daily use at night. The experience of a light peeling and mild redness is considered as normal. If pain occurs, discontinue use and consult dermatologist. Avoid excessive sun exposure. Use sunscreen before/ during sun exposure. Continue the treatment for at least 30 days.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.