- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella 62" Golf Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAV62GU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella 68" Golf Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAV68GU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella 68" Golf Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAV68BW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella Folding Golf Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAVFOGU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella Inverted Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAVINVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella Classic Walking Stick Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAVCLAS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella Mini Travel Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAVMINI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☂☂☂ Procella Travel Umbrella ☂☂☂ when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Procella Umbrella. Enter code TRAVTRAV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ☂️ FACE THE RAINY DAYS LIKE A CHAMP!- Let’s face it, rain can destroy a perfectly good day without an umbrella. Nothing gets the day off to a rough start like getting wet, cold, and miserable. Our Procella travel umbrella is small and portable to keep conveniently in your car, purse, or backpack so that you have it on hand for any unexpected rain showers that may come your way
- ☂️ TRAVEL SMART. TRAVEL RIGHT- Whether you are going on your dream vacation to London, playing a round of golf, or just making a quick trip to your local market grocery store, you won’t want to leave home without your premium Procella travel umbrella. Now, you never have to face the rain unprepared again
- ☂️ A GREAT “BON VOYAGE” GIFT!- The next time your friend or family member goes on a trip of lifetime, you can give them a meaningful gift that they will need and love. Besides, when the inevitable rainstorm hits, who wants to stop sightseeing Europe to search the streets for an umbrella?
- ☂️ ENJOY THE RAINSTORMS THAT COME- When you’re prepared, there’s nothing to fear, right?! So when the next downpour hits, and people are making a mad dash to their cars, you can enjoy the beauty of the moment as you comfortably walk dry and happy under your chic & convenient Procella umbrella
- ☂️ HAVE CONFIDENCE IN OUR “SINGING IN THE RAIN” GUARANTEE!- We are obsessed with our customers, and are confident you will love our deluxe Procella Travel Umbrella enough to sing out loud. We provide fast customer support, and stand behind our products 100 percent. If you are not completely happy with our umbrellas, we will provide you a full money-back refund. You can add our umbrella to your cart with complete confidence and assurance, knowing we take care of our customers!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reliable. Compact. Elegant.
Style, functionality, and reliability — the Procella Umbrella promise. We want our customers to feel proud and confident wielding their elegant umbrella. Convenient enough to keep in your bag or car, we want you to feel prepared for any weather that may come your way at anytime. But more importantly, we want you to be our loyal customer for a lifetime. Plus, you can choose from our four popular colors— black, grey, navy blue, royal blue, and bright pink!
Make Great Memories in the Rain, While Staying Dry
Rain can be spontaneous, romantic, and magical under the protection of a reliable umbrella. We want you to have fun and to make lasting memories as you face even the rainy and windy days. After all, we know that not every day can be sunny. But it can still be great with the right tools and right attitude!
Avoid Getting Sick by Staying Dry Under Your Procella Umbrella
There is nothing worse than facing a cold and rainy day outside without an umbrella… except maybe getting sick from it the next day. Prevent coming down with a nasty bug by staying clean and dry in the rain. Our travel umbrellas are perfect to keep with you in your car or bag, so that you have it ready when you need it most. With our fashionable and innovative umbrellas, you’ll never want to leave home without it.
A Must-Have for Smart Travelers
The compact design of our Procella travel umbrella makes it super easy and convenient to store in the glove compartment of your car, in your purse, in your backpack, around your wrist, or in your suitcase. Our deluxe Procella travel umbrella is something you will want to keep handy by your side, for when you need it.
The Perfect Travel Companion for Your Journey Around the World
Are you planning your dream vacation? Was rain ever a part of how you imagined your trip would go? Going to those cultured, or possibly exotic world attractions, that up until recently were only a dream? As you fill up your passport with all sorts of cool stamps from beautiful places, and take selfies with famous landmarks, you can feel confident that you have a reliable companion in your Procella travel umbrella that’s ready when you need it!
So Fun to Use, You’ll Want More Rainy Days
The auto open and close button makes it super easy and fun to open your Procella travel umbrella. You’ll feel like a little kid wanting to push the button over and over again, because it is just that cool!
Proven Windproof Design
We have challenged how traditional umbrellas are made. We have gone to one of the highest wind tunnels in the world to test how much wind power our travel umbrella can withstand. The result? Our umbrella did not fold up or break at Winds up to 46 mph!
Its double vented canopy, sturdy and solid frame held true in the ultimate test. And we have a video to prove it! Other umbrellas don’t.
Just the Right Size
Our Procella Umbrella measures 11 inches when closed, and weighs under a pound, making it super portable and lightweight. The light weight makes it perfect for kids to use and store in their backpacks too.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AC7ZM9E
- Item model number: 7020211
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried this out as I was exiting my car, and it works great! You just crack your door open, and stick the umbrella out and push the button then you're done, nice and dry. It is nice and compact and fits in my backpack's water bottle pocket. When fully open, the umbrella is big enough to keep me dry. I have yet to try this in windy conditions, especially in 60MPH winds as advertised haha. When fully deployed, you can push the button again, and the canopy will close, then you just push down and close the umbrella which is pretty neat, IMO.
One downside, and I don't know if any do but I wish it did, is it does not fully close when you press the button. As described above, the canopy closes, but you still need to push it down to get it back into it's compact closed position. Another downside is, if you forget that it closes on it's own with the button (as I have done many times while playing around with the umbrella) and manually close it, it will not fully close or deploy and you will see some of the string (or whatever it is they use) coming from the main post. This is easily remedied, but still annoying.
The umbrella's canopy is made of two parts, and one concern I had before actually using it was water coming in through the slit. So far, this has not been an issue.
I love how compact it is, but also really durable to provide excellent protection from the rain and snow. I keep one in my car at all times to be prepared for the unexpected downpours. I live in the dessert, and one minute it may be perfectly hot and sunny, and the next minute it may be pouring down so hard trees are falling down. 😨
I also keep one in my purse when I am traveling abroad. In fact, this little wonder came with me on a recent trip around the world to China and Europe. It was a life, and so portable to carry around with me.
And the button is so fun to push to open it! I feel like a little kid, because sometimes I just keep opening and closing the umbrella just to push the button. Haha!
Just bought another one of these, for the office, since it was on sale, on Prime Day. My umbrella ecstasy continues! My original is still performing flawlessly, going on a year and a half of use, and it sailed through some recent freak summer downpours that were unbelievably heavy, with huge wind gusts and enough rain to soak you from your car to the door of your building.
But, fear not, and defend yourself from global warming weather (or probably even a zombie apocalypse!) with the mighty Procella!!!!
My last update, and my original review, follow, and I just continue to be so pleased with a product from a company that clearly cares, and has taken the time to produce real quality. An umbrella isn't a daily use item for me, but, when I need it, I really REALLY appreciate one that holds up, keeps me dry, and remains un-phased, no matter how aggressive the weather.
I used to consider umbrellas as a throw away expense, but not anymore. This is a keepsake!!!
I now have one at home, one in the car, and one at work, so no more putting up with crummy umbrellas ever.
I recommend this MOST HIGHLY!!!
UPDATE: DEC 2015 (seven months from date of purchase) STORM SEASON!!!
Okay, so if I could give this TEN stars, I would! I have now had this incredible mastery of umbrella magic for seven months, and, in the past two months, we have had the WORST storms, some of the worst, in fact, in the history of the region. Massive, seemingly endless rain of biblical proportions, accompanied by insanely high winds -- the perfect chance to really give this umbrella the Do or Die test! Thus far it had performed brilliantly in the average rains, but what about in global warming crisis mega storm season?
Oh, the suspense...
I'm really happy to say that I LOVE THIS UMBRELLA even MORE. Yes, I'm raving about an umbrella! But hey, it's one of those small things in life that really makes or breaks the day, especially a stormy weather day, so raving is warranted when a company gets a product this correct!
These recent storms we've had are Umbrella Killers for the usual department or drug store trade version. You know, the ones that are a bit more than you wanted to spend, but still "affordable" for an umbrella, and, after all, they do claim on the label to be sturdy and "wind" proof and all that, and, hey, they wouldn't sell it if it was junk, right? It'll hold up....
Yup, those are the ones you find yourself screaming and cursing at when a real rain storm kicks up and the thing is revealed in all of its uselessness -- it buckles, turns backward, fails to open or fails to close (while you're getting drenched) or starts popping strings and looking like an old school TV antenna, the cover rips, or the handle loop breaks and you finally toss it in the trash in disgust. You hope to find a better one next time, but, you've been down that road....and you know there's nothing at the end of it. Just more crummy umbrellas.
I detest those failing rain cover disappointments. So infuriating! You wind up soaked, and you wonder why on earth, with all of our modern advancements, no one has made an umbrella that lasts?! Well, look no more! This is the One Umbrella to Rule Them All.
My original review, below, regales the features, but I just wanted to update that, put to the ultimate test, this is just amazing in how it holds up. It has already outlasted any umbrella I've ever had, which usually barely makes a single storm or two, let alone holding up like a champion through months of some of the worst weather the planet has thrown this way.
I love how you can deploy it with the one touch button -- stepping out the door, or getting out of your car -- and then it just as easily whisks closed, via the same button, meaning you never get soaked in the usual eternity of trying to get an umbrella open or closed. Love that it has the elastic wrist loop, so it can dangle on your wrist while your hands are full with other stuff. I even have put my keys on the loop, so they are handy and easy to get to when getting to the door or the car.
And those "wind vents' are not just for show! The wind can not topple this! We had gale force gusts, and this is the first time ever an umbrella hasn't died in such conditions.
So, I just wanted to say, seven months along, and through the worst storms, this is just such a great product. I know it can throw a person off maybe, reading reviews where samples were provided, but all the compliments are definitely deserved! I did not receive a sample. I bought it on my own. I then bought a second one, and plan to now buy another spare, just in case the world ends and I can't get another one due to a zombie apocalypse or some other disruptive event.
I've tried plenty of "brand" name and generic types of rain busters over the years, and this is a first, in my experience, of an umbrella that performs like I'd always hoped (and frankly expected) it would. I'd pay fifty or even sixty bucks for this wunderkind! A truly great product, and I'm really thankful I bought it.
If you're looking for no more umbrella misery, and a new age of umbrella bliss, get the Procella Travel Umbrella!
ORIGINAL REVIEW (May, 2015):
Wow, someone has finally mastered the umbrella, and I'm a very happy customer!!!
Given that I live in a very rainy and sometimes windy city, every year it is the battle of the umbrella versus the elements, and, year after year, the umbrella loses! The poor thing winds up battered, bruised and bedraggled, spines sticking out, frame bent, humbled and broken, and off to the trash bin.
While I'd long resigned myself to thinking I just have to fork over fifteen to twenty bucks every year (or sometimes a few times a year), recently I set about thinking that investing a bit more would gain a bit more. Locally, that proved wrong. I paid upwards of thirty dollars for some models that claimed to be wind and storm proof, but they fell to the wayside as readily as cheaper options.
Turning to Amazon, I found this highly reviewed umbrella, and saw that it even sells so well it goes out of stock on occasion! I figured folks were on to something, so, when it was back in stock, I ordered one. Given that it's the sunny season now, it's only been tested a few times, but the build quality seems far superior to anything else I've ever bought, so I'm eager to see it take up the front lines, come Autumn.
As more bonuses, it is travel sized, one button opens and closes it, comes with an easy on and off cover, and the overall quality is clearly evidenced in every aspect of the build. As a hallmark of distinguishing itself as the umbrella to defeat all others, it even comes in a box! Now that's something I've never seen, and it's clearly more than showmanship -- this thing is really top notch!
I will certainly update if it doesn't hold up to its reputation, but, thus far, even though based only on a few runs, it looks like I have finally found an umbrella that will last -- and it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!!! So, clearly this company stands behind their product, and that says a lot.
No more drug store cheapo umbrellas, and no more overpriced department store models that don't perform any better.
I'm a Procella Umbrella fan! Join the revolution!
I highly recommend!!!