- Series: Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy (Book 107)
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 20, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780415575669
- ISBN-13: 978-0415575669
- ASIN: 0415575664
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,842,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Processes and Practices of Fair Trade: Trust, Ethics and Governance (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Brigitte Granville is Professor of International Economics and Economic Policy at Queen Mary University of London, UK.
Janet Dine is Professor of International Economic Development Law at Queen Mary University of London, UK.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|