Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 17, 2013
This is a compact toaster oven. It toasts and broils fine.

But here is what I don't like:
The timer makes an annoying ticking sound. This probably won't bother most people but if you want something quiet get something else.
The rack does not slide out when you open the door. When I opened my old toaster oven the rack slid out a couple inches making it easier to remove the toast.
You have to tip the toaster oven to access the crumb tray.
The crumb tray cannot be removed.
on September 22, 2014
Loved this toaster oven for about a year and then the timer feature suddenly broke. It still works but I have to either time everything separately or watch my food to see when it is done cooking.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 8, 2013
It's small and looks nice.

I was concerned about it having a single element at top and at bottom that it would not cook evenly, but it actually manage to cook things surprisingly evenly.

For broiling, I sometime like to leave the door partially open. This toaster over let you do that, but it is purely based on finding the spot where the door can be left in balance, it feels nice when you find that magic spot, but it can take a few tries to find it. My previous over had a more mechanical thing to help with that which was nice until it wore out and would not stay open at all. This one should not wear out in that sense, but if you like to have the door partially open while cooking and you don't want to spend time finding the right spot, be aware of this.

Controls are good except for the fact that turning it off can be problematic. The OFF position lacks any kind of physical feedback (something that should do clock when you get to off) to let you know you reach the correct spot. Given that the timer functionality is on one side of off and the permanent on is on the other side, the result is that most people trying to stop the timer early end up putting it in the permanent ON position which I view as a safety hazard. Further more on a couple of occasion the timer failed to stop the toaster over turning what ever was inside it into ashes (BIG SAFETY CONCERN). This is the reason I don't give it five star.

It doesn't have a built in light, but the heating element end up creating all the light you need.
on April 10, 2013
Have had this toaster/oven for a month now. It is very simple to use if you follow the instructions. The one drawback is that the tray does not slide out automatically as in some models. Once the door is open you need to carefully pull back the hot grate to retrieve the toast. I personally use small tongs. All in all it is a perfect choice for me.
on May 26, 2013
Purchased this model to replace a beloved toaster I had for 10 years. It does the job ( toast, bake, broil) The manual is concerning because it warns of fire on every page. I checked to see if this model was recalled, but this one was not.
It states to watch toaster and do not leave the room. It also states that you should unplug after each use, so I purchased a toggle switch to turn on and off instead of pulling the plug every time. I am using daily, but am looking for an old toaster oven at moving sales, etc. as the old ones seem to be more dependable and user friendly. (ie. too many dials and buttons to think about when using.
I have had this toaster for a few weeks.
on November 25, 2013
on February 24, 2014
Worst product ever. After only having for two weeks it caught on fire while my daughter was making toast. So glad we were home at the time. Wouldn't ever buy this product!
on June 24, 2014
I should have returned it but decided to try to make it work. It just doesn't. Although we measured ours carefully and compared the measurements, the interior was much smaller. I can't do much of anything but toast in it. I use to do baked potatoes and other items in my old one which was a little smaller according to the measurements but noticeably larger inside. I will have to find another one to replace my old one but I won't order it on line.
on July 21, 2014
This toaster oven is personally too small for me. I don't normally bake huge batches of food and wanted a toaster oven mainly for those situations in which I was looking to make only two to four servings of something and didn't want to turn on the oven for that and/or wait for it to heat up. However, anything we put in here was cramped unless it was just two pieces of bread or a single serving of something, so I ended up having to always use the real oven anyway. The idea that you could cook a pizza in here is laughable. We realized very quickly that this toaster oven was not going to be good for anything more than toast in which case we should have just gotten an actual toaster as it would have been faster and produced a more authentic texture.

The quality isn't awful but it was nowhere near impressive either. I always felt like I was handling a toy and could never shake that. The door is small, somewhat flimsy, and does not close firmly. I often got the impression that excessive heat was escaping.

So I wasn't happy with this oven but figured I'd just have to deal. Then one day my fiance's mother mentioned out of the blue that she had an older model Cuisinart they never used just sitting in the pantry. We've been using that ever since. It's larger without taking up too much space, sturdier, keeps heat in well, and cooks faster. So after little more than a month, this toaster oven went in the closet. It has not come back out. I very much wish the Cuisinart had been mentioned to us sooner because unfortunately the return period for this product had just expired.

I wouldn't recommend this toaster oven unless you are in college or otherwise have a small kitchen and very limited space. Even then I think you could get a similar or better one for cheaper.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2013
Toaster feature is horrible. Toasting is uneven and burns easily. Pita bread is not suitable for toasting. Would not recommend this model. I returned the toaster oven and will purchase a reliable brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.