Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Proctor Silex 66332 Juicit Citrus Juicer
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||1.8 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.79 x 9.15 x 7.75 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKE FRESH, DELICIOUS JUICE AT HOME: Easily make your own fresh juice using fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit. The juicer includes 2 reamers for both large and small citrus fruit.
- SELF-SELECT THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF PULP: Simply slide the pulp control dial left to right to choose how much pulp you want in your juice.
- TAKE-TO-TABLE DETACHABLE PITCHER: Serve juice right at the table in the same pitcher you made it in.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe parts, including the pitcher, lid, reamers and pulp control basket, make cleanup a cinch. Nested storage keeps kitchen cabinets orderly.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED : We stand behind our testing. This juicer includes a product and access to US-based support.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Turn fresh produce into a delicious and nutritious beverage. Making fresh, delicious fruit and vegetable juices in your home is simple with a Proctor Silex juicer. Get creative and make nutritious juices to match your dietary needs. Cleaning your juice extractor is simple with the large, easy-to-remove pulp bin. The feed tube on our juicers can handle fruits and vegetables. And the stainless steel cutter/strainer can handle whatever fruit or veggie you want to juice.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also love that a small portion of your purchase goes to cancer research. I think that's fantastic guys. Let's all give a little support here!
It is at low price for $15 but it made me realise it is not worth it died on me so quicly.
In response to concerns I had from other reviews:
1) I didn't think it was noisy at all - just normal buzz like any of my other kitchen tools.
2) At first I was afraid to push hard because many documented broken plastic parts but unless you press, you're not squeezing. So far, nothing got broken. Yes, it would have been nicer if these rotating mechanisms were metal.
3) So far I didn't feel the motor was weak as it did the job and did not break down.
4) We like pulp but I used the low pulp settings as I thought the seeds might get through. It caught ALL the seeds! I was very impressed. When I did it by hand I always got a bunch seeds in the juice that had to fish out later. I can't comment if the low pulp setting is equal to no pulp. It's definitely less pulp than I got with my manual squeezer.
5) I didn't have to clean it at all while juicing! My manual squeezer I had to wash 4-5 times to get 250ml of juice. Can be annoying. The little peddles push the juice through.
5) I appreciate the measure markings on the cup.
We make a gallon of lemonade at least once a week and I will come back with update if anything changes. Normally I have wrist and elbow pain for a couple of hours after squeezing lemons by hand. If this little helper can save me that, I am happy with the $15 purchase! To save the motor, in case it really is on the weak side, perhaps let it rest and don't press too hard.
Since receiving about 6 weeks ago, I've juiced and frozen 40 pounds of grapefruit juice and probably 3-4 dozen lemons.
Grapefruit does have those tiny, underdeveloped seeds, and they make it through even the fine strainer setting, but I just pour it out through a mesh strainer.
It is so easy to use, easy on the hands, and easy to clean. All the parts are top-rack dishwasher safe except the base with the motor. You just set the fruit (citrus only!) on the reamer (choose small or large reamer) and push down. It does all the work for you. On some giant grapefruits, I've had to squeeze in a little at the sides, but I can juice a half grapefruit in about 5 seconds with no pith and no strain on my muscles.
Top international reviews
Le truc est de mettre une serviette plié sous l'appareil pour en diminuer le bruit.
-Très bonne extraction.
-Facilité de montage et de montage correct, il faut comprendre qu'on devra le démonter et remonter complètement a chaque utilisation pour la lavage. Les deux plateaux qui filtres les agrumes se séparent en tapotant dans sa main. Sans être un grand désagrément, cet opération démontre un petit manque dans le design de l'outil.
However, you need to change the fruit position as it doesn’t go everywhere. Also when pressing to hard it stops. The reverse doesn’t work as well as the clock turning.
Even if you select low pulp, you will find some. Not much but still some. I need a strainer To really have no pulp
It does the job but we get what we pay for. Not awfully bad, but just okay
- I can get more juice out of a lemon or orange then I can by using a manual press.
- Easy to use and fairly easy to clean (have 1 issue with cleaning look below)
- Has enough power. I originally was worried about the motor, however I have tried to put as much force as I can with one hand and keeps spinning. Unless you are pressing with two hands and putting your entire body weight on it, the motor has enough power.
- Small issue with cleaning pulp strainer. The strainer is two pieces. Some times pulp or seeds get stuck in between the two pieces, and you'll need to separate the pieces to clean it properly. It is fairly easy to separate the pieces, however because everything, including the clips that keep the two pieces together are plastic, one of these clips will more then likely break sooner or later.
- Pulp strainer will fill with pulp, even when you have it opened to the max setting. I have not attempted to do 32oz of juice at one time, the most I've done is close to half. There is no way you can do 32oz of juice without having to empty the pulp strainer at least once, if not multiple times.
- Everything on this juicer is plastic. I don't see it as a Pro or Con. Anyone with decent eye sight can tell by the pictures that this thing is all plastic, and the reason it is selling for less the $30.
- The sound is the same as every juicer I have used, not sure why so many people are complaining about it.
- I'm happy that $1 goes towards Alex's lemonade stand charity. However, Proctor Silex sells the exact same juicer in white, without Alex's lemonade stand marking on it, and no book for $12 cheaper. I'm happy that $1 goes to charity, but the book is not worth anything close to $12. So Proctor Silex has slapped on a $12 premium to this product, and is willing to give you max $5 book (and I'm being generous here), and give up $1 to charity, so they are actually up $6 when compared to same juicer they sell in white.