Prodeco Technologies G Plus Mariner 7 Electric Folding Bicycle (36V, 300W)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 36V 300W, 38.4V9A Electric Bicycle
- Folding Aluminum Alloy Frame
- 38.4V Lithium Ion Phosphate 2000 Charge Cycles Battery
- Front & Rear "Tool Free" Adjusting Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Stainless Steel Rotors
- Lifetime Frame, 2 Year Components Warranty + Built in the USA
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Polar white color and sleek style of the Mariner 7 makes it an attractive electric bike for just about everyone. The high performance 300 watt free-spinning motor mounted in the front wheel ensures a long lasting yet effortless ride. The 36 volt 9 amp hour advanced lithium battery (LiFEPO4) has about 340 watts of energy capacity for long distance cruising and exploration. It has a smooth ride supported by suspension in the seat post and the fork, but most of all, it is easy to ride. The propulsion system is a ‘power-on-demand’ variable throttle which is simple to operate: just twist and go, or if you feel like getting some exercise, pedal like you would on a regular bicycle, the motor only powers on when you want it to. Challenging hills have never been easier when using a combination of the electric motor and shifting between the 7 gears on the Mariner 7. Best of all, when you are finished with your ride, you can fold up the bike down to a size that is easily stowed in the trunk of your car, in your closet, or under your desk, in a quick yet simple 3 stage process. It is a great bike for commuting to work, school, running local errands, getting from class to class across campus, jumping on the trains, subways, or busses, and for just about every local transportation need. It is fully adjustable to all sizes, uses only the highest quality components, and is supported by an industry best 2 year warranty. Loaded with Features -Polar White Sleek Aluminum Frame -High performance 300W Brushless Front Hub Motor -9 Ah High capacity, high efficiency LiFePO4 battery -Shimano Altus 7 Speed Derailleur -Twist the Throttle for ‘Power-On-Demand’ propulsion system -Easily stored with 3 stage folding capability -7 speeds for easy riding up hills or on the flats -Great for commuting to work, school, running local errands, and more -Great for urban areas as well as marine environments -Electric ride is smooth, easy, and enjoyable -Adjustable to almost any size -Industry best 2 Year Warranty -All Prodeco Electric Bicycles are designed, built, and quality-tested in the USA
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
highly recommended because:
1) It arrived very well packaged, in a foam filled strong box. The bike arrived folded, and all its external sides were protected with extra semi-hard foam pads. It takes just a few minutes to put it together. The battery was charged, according to the light indicators, but when I plugged it in, it took about 2 hours for it to fully charge (green light on the charger). The parts (petals, brakes, derailleur, chain, and the frame) are of very high quality. The brake lines also. The multi tool that came with it is also useful.
2) When unfolded, and the seat and the handle bar are inserted, the bike is ready to ride. The wheels were fully inflated. The brakes are very good and properly adjusted. The tires are also of good quality. The seat is comfortable enough for half an hour ride.
3) It is all USA made (almost!) except the charger. Very good quality frame, although a bit too heavy to curry with you on the train folded.
4) It has a very good battery which supplies the motor with enough power to get you around easily. The fact that the motor in mounted on the front wheel, allows you to pedal on demand, without any interference. I have not taken it to hills yet, but riding in the city (Miami) is a pleasure. I can go to the metro rail on a suit without a sweat!
5) It has a easy to use on off switch, which is very useful as you carry the bike in and out of the house, or the train (so that you do into accidentally turn the motor on). It has 7 gears, which cover all city driving conditions.
Overall this bike is highly recommended by me.
Minor problem: It's hard to remove and put back the battery. The sliding track where the battery pack attaches to the bike is extremely tight, it's very difficult to pull the battery out for recharge and push the battery back in alignment with the locking bolt mechanism requires a lot of strength.