Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on August 16, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. This is by far the best deal I found on an adjustable split bed with a mattress--better than Costco. I was wary to make such a big purchase on line without trying the bed out. I was convinced by the reviews and, so far, I'm very pleased with the bed. The mattresses came within two days and the frame was delivered by the movers a few weeks after. The seller reached out to me right away via email and when I reached back out asking about white glove delivery services due the size of the bed she responded immediately and had arranged for the special delivery with no extra charge. Email with this company is more effective than calling in my experience. I heard from the local moving company about 2 weeks after making the order and they were accommodating as well. The frame arrived yesterday and the entire bed was set up by the time I got home from work (my husband was home with the movers). The bed worked perfectly and the mattress was a delight. The features I love: wall hugging (so you can reach your stuff on the night stand), two remotes with clear options, snore setting, under bed lighting and usb ports on BOTH sides of the bed. We didn't have a very good bed before so this is a big step up for us. I didn't even bother trying the 8-10k beds since that was out of our current price range. I did look at Costco and on line mattress stores. For me, this is a great value (for mattresses and adjustable frame) and I highly recommend this bed set up and this company. Sweet dreams.
on June 17, 2017
I love the adjustable base for this bed, The movement is quiet and controlled. The ability to store positions allows you to get right back into that perfect spot quickly. I love the ability to have my legs elevated while I am in bed. The addition of pillow tilt on this frame provide that little bit extra that makes the added expense worth it. The frame and mattress fit perfectly inside my existing head and foot board frame with the legs being adjustable enough to put the mattress at the perfect height for the furniture. The under bed lighting is a nice touch. The massage feature works as designed but I think it is better on the ground floor or I would add additional padding under the legs because it does transmit the vibration into the floor. The mattress was a little soft the first night but after it was allowed to sit out for 24 hours it is just about the perfect firmness. The staff and Gelfoambed went out of their way to make sure the delivery and set up of the frame and mattress was handled as smoothly as possible. The white glove people did a wonderful job and arrived right on time. All in all I think I did better with this purchase than any of the local choices I looked at.
on June 7, 2017
By far the largest purchase i have made online, but it has definitely been worth it! Gelfoam beds are lightweight and cooler than normal mem foam mattresses. Also super comfy and work well with the leggett and pratt bases. The no slip lining works well and even though the retaining bars are included they werent necessary. Both frames were packed well and delivered with care, functionality is great and all electronics and mechanical components work as advertised. Setup was easy once me and the missus got them inside....be advised each unit weighs 158 lbs and needs to be team lifted. Whisper quiet operation when adjusting head and feet, pillow is a bit louder but not by much. Massage function is awesome and usb ports are really convenient. Overall height can be adjusted by spring pin feet with 5 or 6 settings, we have ours on the highest setting and both frames are still very sturdy. All in all a VERY good deal and Emma from gelfoambed was a pleasure to work with, she definitely went above and beyond to ensure my wife and i were completely satisfied with this purchase. Highly recommended sleep set!
on June 6, 2017
We have it now for almost a year. No problems whatsoever, we are very happy with this bed.
on May 21, 2017
So far we LOVE this bed. We researched for a weekend online and decided to take the plunge with this Prodigy 2.0. My husband and friend carried it in the house. Then DH set it up within an hour. Like another review I read, I had one night to get used to the memory foam mattress, as I've always had spring mattresses. But now I don't want to get out of bed and I sleep sounder than I have in months! It operates quietly. Super easy to make the bed by simply raising both the head and foot part, put on the twin XL sheets I ordered for it and press the flat button and the bottom sheets are on. I ordered a king size bed frame that fits around it perfectly and just didn't use the slats. I have long legs so when the head is raised all the way, I raise the foot part so my feet don't go past the bottom of the bed. Sooo comfortable!
on April 7, 2017
Geat fit inside existing king bed frame
on March 14, 2017
This is a two part review. First the Gelfoam mattresses. We received the mattresses really fast. We opened the boxes and let the beds rise. To our WONDERFUL surprise there was NO SMELL!! That right, we did not have to sleep somewhere else for a week while they "gassed out". We did follow the directions and let them sit for 48 hours to fully rise. They are a little firmer than we had anticipated and not quite as "conforming" to our bodies as we had thought they would be. We were sleeping on the new design very soft Tempurpedic Cloud reduced density from 2012 model, so the adjustment to this much firmer mattress is still going on. The Gelfoam people said it would be softer with time.
The second part of review are the adjustable bed frames. They were delivered with "white glove" and was set up and ready to go. They fit perfectly into our head and foot board. We didn't have to change anything to install. We probably could have done it ourselves, but being in our 60's we decided to let them put it together. They are working like a charm and I love all the bells and whistles these frames have! This too requires adjusting getting use to, but it's been fun trying out different sleeping position and having so many choices for comfort. The vibrating beds are nice as well, however, I find myself wanting to set the massage mode on, but my husband not a big fan, but my side vibrates his side very, very slightly. I just wait til he goes to sleep and turn it on. It automatically turns off after 15 minutes.. LOL.
I have been very impresses with this SELLER and the excellent and friendly customer service they have given. Of course, many people may be leery of spending this much money online for a mattress set, but so far everything has gone better than expected.
I researched for many, many weeks until I was totally confused and decided to take chance on this set. I am glad I did. If you compare the quality and the price of these to going to a retail store there is absolutely no comparison. This is a great deal.
on March 8, 2017
Super quiet operation. Even the vibrate function works well. Delivery was good and quick to my third floor condo. The only problem so far is the Android app for Prodigy 2 will not let me put in a wake time; only allows number 0-4 to be entered. Other than this issue, it is really nice!
on March 7, 2017
So far we are extremely happy with the bed. We haven't slept this good in years. We replaced a Sleep Number bed that cost an embarrassing amount of money and I'm only upset we waited so long to do it. The only thing I don't like is the Android App wont save the favorite positions. If it would, I could do away with the remote. I hope they fix the app.
on March 4, 2017
Best purchase EVER! My wife hasn't needed her sleeping pills as I don't snore with my head raised in this bed. Only downside was getting the units upstairs. Very heavy. Took full efforts of 2 strong guys to get it up the stairs which take a 180 degree turn half way up. Set up was no problem. The quality is off the chart - awesome. Have no fear buying this bed.