One of the Best Solar Lights with 53 LED s That Produce a Cool White, Bright Light at 300 Lumens with Sensitive Motion Sensor to Use As a Solar Security, Wall, Path, Patio, Deck, Post, Landscape, Outdoor, Light Around Your Home and or Garden
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BEST SOLAR LIGHT TO BRIGHTEN THOSE DIM AREAS AROUND YOUR HOME AND GARDEN. The 53 LEDs emit just the right amount of light but not that much to be harsh or blinding. A great looking design that can be mounted almost anywhere very easily
- SAVE ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES. It costs virtually nothing to operate, as it doesn’t rely on electricity from your home. No electrician needed. Drill two holes. Install two screws. Hang up your light. The ideal mounting place is facing the best sun of the day. But if your light is mounted in an area that doesn’t get enough sun to charge, just take it down and place it in the sun. It will charge during the day and be ready for another three or more days after that
- GREAT FOR ADDED SECURITY AND SAFTEY AROUND YOUR HOME. Sensitive motion sensor insures your light turns bright when you need it. Lighting your way to avoid trip hazards hiding in the dark
- All this comes with a one year money back / replacement guarantee!
- GO AHEAD AND GET ONE OF THESE GREAT LOOKING LIGHTS NOW! Be sure to peel the protective cover off the solar panel and activate your light with the activation pin
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Northern Twilight NT300PW Multiuse Solar Powered Motion Activated Light
- 53 LED s Produce a Cool White, Bright Light and at 300 Lumens Your Getting One of The Brightest Solar Powered Motion Activated Lights Available
- Powerful 2.2 Watt Solar Panel Soaks Up The Sun During The Day
- Light Turns On Dim Automatically at Night and the Sensitive Motion Sensor Ensures Light Turns Bright When You Need it
- High Capacity 2200mAh 3.7 Volt Li-ion Battery Ensures Your Light Stays Working For 3-4 Days From a Full Charge
-Easy Installation: Drill Holes, Install Wall Anchors and or Screws, Install Light. You’re Done!
Top Customer Reviews
In the Video, you can see it in action. It lights up an entry way just great, and won't blind you while doing so. I really like the Dim feature. At night, it stays lit-up in a Dim light, which uses up less battery power. When motion is detected, it then turns on full force for 30 seconds, and then returns to the dim mode.
What's also great, is that you can choose to turn the unit off. Why would I want to do that? Well, for instance, if I had it on my back porch and was entertaining guests during the evening, I wouldn't want it to keep turning off and on. Not just anyone can turn it off, however. You need to use the small metal probe that is provided, to reach the on/off switch. This is a great security feature, as not just everyone can turn it off. It's a nice feature and option to have.
There's many different options on how to use this. Mine might be unique. I have a south-side facing window in our kitchen above the sink. During the day, I set it upright, on the window sill, facing the solar-panel side towards the window, to charge. At night, I take it off the window sill and set it on the kitchen counter. I now have a motion activated night light that lights up the kitchen rather nicely. The stainless steel or aluminum or whatever it's encased it, matches very nicely with my other stainless steel appliances. The light is not blinding and is GREAT when shuffling my way into the kitchen for a midnight snack. No more fumbling for a light switch and blinding myself in the process. Love it!
DISCLOSURE: I was provided a sample for review. It's not my intent to SELL you on any of the products I review, but instead to show you the features, as I see them, and what I like or dislike about the product. Take it for what it's worth.
out in description you will have this on directions included in box Led service life > 50000 hrs and a time delay of 30 seconds and solar charging time of (6) hrs and the solar cell is 5V 440 MAH 2.2w I recommend this product especially if you want an easy installation minus any drilling of holes in your house or pole you have to use the small loop pin supplied and insert it in a tiny pin hole with words of on/off to 'switch' the light on. I was pushing on the motion sensor that looks like a push button instead at first until I seen that.
So now my lights work extremely well. They are bright (LED bright) which is different than an incandescent bulb but they create sufficient clarity at night to see where you're going. Now I had battery that came in mine which is a Li-ion battery: 3.7V 2200 MAH and the product size is - 154-120-60.5 mm when received it I read in the directions it's helps support it 3-4 days without any sunlight it's weather proof and durable ( 1) two Mounting brackets ( 2) Two Wall holes with pre molded already in product too so no drilling
easily to see reference mark two screws and two wall anchors of course a solar panel already in place no assembly for me LEDs at bottom PIR (Motion Sensor) 1 PIN which is used to turn on light that only needs to get done once just keep it dusted once in a blue moon all the screws etc stuff come in a plastic along with again easy to follow directions and you good to go courtesy of Northern twilight .
Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
Please check attached pic