One of the Best Solar Lights with 53 LED s That Produce a Cool White, Bright Light at 300 Lumens with Sensitive Motion Sensor to Use As a Solar Security, Wall, Path, Patio, Deck, Post, Landscape, Outdoor, Light Around Your Home and or Garden
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BEST SOLAR LIGHT TO BRIGHTEN THOSE DIM AREAS AROUND YOUR HOME AND GARDEN. The 53 LEDs emit just the right amount of light but not that much to be harsh or blinding. A great looking design that can be mounted almost anywhere very easily
- SAVE ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES. It costs virtually nothing to operate, as it doesn’t rely on electricity from your home. No electrician needed. Drill two holes. Install two screws. Hang up your light. The ideal mounting place is facing the best sun of the day. But if your light is mounted in an area that doesn’t get enough sun to charge, just take it down and place it in the sun. It will charge during the day and be ready for another three or more days after that
- GREAT FOR ADDED SECURITY AND SAFTEY AROUND YOUR HOME. Sensitive motion sensor insures your light turns bright when you need it. Lighting your way to avoid trip hazards hiding in the dark
- All this comes with a one year money back / replacement guarantee!
- GO AHEAD AND GET ONE OF THESE GREAT LOOKING LIGHTS NOW! Be sure to peel the protective cover off the solar panel and activate your light with the activation pin
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Northern Twilight NT300PW Multiuse Solar Powered Motion Activated Light
- 53 LED s Produce a Cool White, Bright Light and at 300 Lumens Your Getting One of The Brightest Solar Powered Motion Activated Lights Available
- Powerful 2.2 Watt Solar Panel Soaks Up The Sun During The Day
- Light Turns On Dim Automatically at Night and the Sensitive Motion Sensor Ensures Light Turns Bright When You Need it
- High Capacity 2200mAh 3.7 Volt Li-ion Battery Ensures Your Light Stays Working For 3-4 Days From a Full Charge
-Easy Installation: Drill Holes, Install Wall Anchors and or Screws, Install Light. You’re Done!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PRO: Not much to say. As MOTION sensor,, failed to come on unless EXACTLY in the right location,,, when it DID come on,, it wasn't the brightest of exterior lights, but could have lived with that. DID have the light in direct sunlight for six hours or better before mounting outside. Does get the afternoon sun for at least 4-6 hours here in FLORIDA.
CON: Only worked for less than two months... far too expensive a light for something which lasts such a short time. Would study reviews and give this purchase some thought before buying.
07/2015,, another location doesn't matter,, EXPENSIVE JUNK,, there are MANY similar lights that cost HALF what I paid for this unit which you might expect to fail within short period of time. One star for arriving promptly and ONE star for being a compact decent looking unit, giving TWO STARS is extremely generous. SAVE you money on this one, either spend more to obtain a decent solar light or look elsewhere, TERRIBLE WASTE OF MONEY.. DIDN'T WORK THAT WELL FOR THE MONTH OR SO WHEN IT '''WORKED''', AND WAY TO MUCH FOR A PRODUCT LASTING LESS THAN TWO MONTHS. IF IT HAD LASTED A YEAR,, THEN MAYBE....
I bought 7-9 of these things for a market that I own. They were meant to stop graffiti artists at night by lighting up the walls. I finally got them installed after waiting for my handyman to be available, then finally tested them a couple weeks later.
NONE. WERE. WORKING.
I had turned them all on with a paperclip in the appropriate little hole, but nothing came on, even when waving a mop right underneath them (they're about 11 feet up the wall). I went up to each one and clicked the reset/ON button again, but later that night, NOTHING.
My handyman charged me $25 per light because he had to drill into the stucco wall and that's tough. So these lights really ended up costing me, with ZERO to show for it since it's been two months and Amazon tells me I can't return them.
My heavy recommendation: stay away from them. I mean, really - all 7 don't work?? You don't need that. I sure didn't.
Please check attached pic
I noticed that the seller reached out to me via the comment on my review. I contacted him and he stated that he is sending a replacement. I received the replacement today and am thrilled that a company still stands behind their products. Few companies do that these days, especially other solar product sellers here on Amazon. I will charge it for 1 day to make sure it is fully charged and then hang it from one of my eaves. It is such a bright light and I like the dimming feature with motion sensing to full power. It is trimmed in aluminum casing and seems built better than most solar products. I appreciate the replacement light and great customer service. I will be back to buy in the future knowing that they stand behind their products.
I have had this product for about 5-6 months and it worked great when I got it, but after a while I noticed that it started fading. I put it out in full sunlight for a whole day and it won't turn on anymore. Wish I knew how to contact the company to see if I could get a replacement.
EDIT**** After reading all the posted reviews I have decided to alter this light prior to hanging which was successful. I took an outdoor clear weather-proof caulk and sealed the edges with a thin bead line. If done carefully and neatly it does not disturb the solar panel and has ensured the housing will stay waterproof. So far it has been the answer to the problem water and moisture has been posing to other unsuspecting customers. Hope this helps. Otherwise I really appreciate this product.
The added bonus is they look so nice for price! Great product!
Most recent customer reviews
Great quality item.