Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Product Life Span How long does each filter last? Does it fade after only a few uses? If so how many times can you refill the bottle until you need to order more filters?
asked by Uriel Rendon on August 4, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
According to the label on the bottle packaging, it replaces 150 16.9 oz bottles. So, for the 24oz filter bottle that equals about 105 refillings. Also, the packaging says with average use, you need to replace the filter every 2 months. Obviously, you need to change it more often if you use it a lot.
Q. L. Chu answered on November 27, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i have gotten about 4 months out of 1 filter. i started noticing a difference in taste only recently.
Doug Culley answered on July 15, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Brita Bottle Replacement Filters

I have the same question as Uriel Rendon above.... Does anyone know how long a (replacement) filter will last? I know the answer probably has to do with the quality of the water source you're filling the bottle from, but there must be some 'average' life span......
felinelady answered on September 29, 2011
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 7, 2013 11:43:10 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product