From the Back Cover
- Create a winning strategy for your product
- Gather customer and market feedback to maximize revenue
- Master persuading your team
The essential guide to seamless product management
Product Management is now considered the fourth most important role in corporate America. Yet only a fraction of PMs have been trained for their jobs. If you're a current or aspiring Product Manager, this book provides a solid foundation in the concepts, practices, and tools you need to take your career skills to the next level. It offers simple explanations of the product life cycle, market research, competitive analysis, market and pricing strategy, product road maps, brainstorming, and so much more.
Includes a free download of Product Management Lifecycle Toolkit™ templates (Microsoft Office format), a $99 value.
- Product management principles
- Maintaining product life cycles
- Successful market research
- Competitive market analysis
- Effective product launches
- Dynamic product road maps
- Practical communication tips
- Develop a powerful business case