Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Max Payne 3 - PC forum

Product Screenshots

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 28, 2012, 5:07:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012, 5:13:53 AM PDT
B. Whelan says:
Rockstar came out a few days ago to confirm that the PC version's textures will be "four times higher quality" than its console counterparts, but I was looking at the product screenshots listed here and the textures look like a muddy mess! Most likely those shots are taken from one of the console versions, but I wondered if anyone else had some insight? And why wouldn't they update the shots to reflect the visual improvements for the PC? I suppose the game will sell regardless.

I'm totally excited to see that Rockstar took the time to add a full range of graphical improvements and capabilities to the PC version, though, as well as DX11 support! It's incredibly refreshing when a developer takes the time to release an improved/enhanced edition for the PC platform, instead of simply dumping some sloppy, half-baked POS port like most developers do these days.

Posted on May 29, 2012, 7:52:05 AM PDT
Travis Speer says:
I hope it is a better port than GTA IV. I am a little worried.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Max Payne 3 - PC forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 28, 2012
Latest post:  May 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Max Payne 3 - PC
Max Payne 3 - PC by Rockstar Games (Windows 2000 / Vista / XP)
3.4 out of 5 stars (238)