Triton Products TPB-4 Four Tempered Round Hole Pegboards 24-Inch W by 48-Inch H by 1/4-Inch D Heavy Duty Commercial Grade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered wood 1/4-Inch round hole pegboard is the strongest standard pegboard available
- Tempered pegboard used with the DuraHook 70000 series locking pegboard hooks and accessories provides years of secure wall storage
- Tempered Wood Pegboard can be installed on any flat wall surface using the DuraHook 70015 pegboard wall spacer kit eliminating the need for wood framing and hardware
- Holds two times the weight of standard pegboard
- Commercial grade tempered hard wood pegboard
- Compatible with any 1/4" standard pegboard hook
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
In the features the website says: "All mounting hardware included so there is no need for expensive wood framing and hardware". I don't know what they're talking about because all I got was the four board inside some cardboard banded shut. I really should only give the product two stars with all the issues, but as you can see from my photos I submitted with the product everything turned out pretty good in the end despite everything. Still, the company needs to do a better job accurately representing their product and do a better job protecting it for shipping.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tempered wood is a joke. It is compressed paper. You can get the same thing for a lower price at Home Depot. I returned the order.Published 13 months ago by Carl Stumpf
solid product; DELIVERED, it was about 20% cheaper than my local house despot or lossleader lumber. Read morePublished on July 23, 2014 by wc
We bought these to make a pegboard in our kitchen, and we are super happy with the result! I used a roller to paint the pegboard, and was pleasantly surprised at how easily it took... Read morePublished on March 19, 2014 by Inder
Seems fine. Actually worked out cheaper than going to the lumber yard and struggling to get it home from there. Read morePublished on March 13, 2014 by Terry McCammon
It is pretty much just peg board. But the corners (all of them) are bent. I wouldn't buy them again.Published on October 10, 2013 by Patrick J. Szucs