Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2017
Ok as throwaway gloves, but didn't work well on either touchscreen. Wouldn't buy again.
on November 23, 2012
The perfect glove for the lux techie in your life! A perfect fit for most, these gloves are super thick and stretchy. They don't get thin when stretched the way most knit glove do. They are incredibly soft. They look exactly as they are pictured and the surprise in in the touch fingertips. Unlike other tech gloves that have a patch of conductive material sewn to the tip that can be incredibly cumbersome (having to type with the very tip of your finger in an awkard and inaccurate manner), these gloves have the conductive material knit into three fingertips on each glove and you can't tell the difference. They aren't thicker or scratchy or anything other than soft cashmere. The seller was also incredibly kind and responsive and shipped so quickly - less than a week to Alaska! These are THE gift of the year, I cannot recommend these highly enough. I wish there were 6 stars!
on December 4, 2012
The reason I am giving these two stars instead of one is because the finger tips do work, however, the second time I wore them they started to unravel between the thumb and fingers. It wasn't even on a seem, just poorly made. I had to sew up about two inches of unraveling. I didn't even hardly use them, I was simply going out for walks so the only use was my putting them on, taking them off, and occasionally putting my hands in my pockets.

Very poorly made. Look elsewhere unless you are willing to sew these after a few uses.

Update: after sewing these, I did a few weeks wear and then they began to shred altogether. For whatever it is worth, it wasn't at a seem but rather then actual fabric of the glove that came apart. I had to throw them away, how sad. If you still choose to buy these I wish you the best of luck. I certainly didn't have any.
on January 20, 2012
The insides were nice and cozy for the first few days, then they began to feel like your average pair of gloves. The touchscreen fingertips work, although they've begun to unravel and have a bunch of loose threads even after just a few wearings. My hands are also NOT particularly large, nor are my fingers longer than average, and the gloves are a snug fit. I imagine someone with longer fingers may have a hard time with them. Decent deal for $15, but at over $20 with shipping I'd probably look elsewhere.
on January 20, 2012
I was fully expecting the conductive fingertips to be unreliable, but decided to give these gloves a try because of the price- and I'm so glad that I did! They are incredibly soft & warm, the fingertips work well enough to type on my phone with both precision & speed, and they fit my slender hands without appearing baggy as I had expected of a one-size-fits-all pair (but they certainly are capable of stretching for larger hands). My only complaint is that a few black threads at the junction of the conductive fingertips and the gray cashmere were tied such that the knots and loose ends were on the exterior of the gloves rather than on the inside. I trimmed the loose ends as closely as possible without nicking the knots, but the knots are still visible. Not a deal-breaker for me, given that this is a minor aesthetic issue, and doesn't interfere with functionality.
on March 25, 2013
The fingertips work as advertised, and it was nice to have my fingers warm.

Unfortunately the seams between the fingers ripped within 1 hour of putting the gloves on the first time. There are large gaping holes between the fingers now. The advertising says "one size fits most", but I found the fingers to be short and stubby and the glove smaller than my hand. (6" palm).
on February 6, 2013
These gloves are good for using the touchscreen phones -- they work as expected (though you have to make sure that the ends of your fingers are at the ends of the gloves). They're also thicker and far better than the very cheap "5-dollar store" gloves you'll find at discount stores. And they're soft and comfortable, and fit very snugly on my fingers. The wrist area is well padded.

They're not especially warm (thin knit gloves never are warm), but they'll work very well inside a larger shell glove or mitten. They're also not especially durable -- I see a thread that has frayed after a week's use since taking them off of my hands requires pulling on the fingers. I don't expect these to last more than a single season or two or regular use.

The short is that they look good and they feel good and they work well. For $10, they're a great buy. For $15-20 they're a good value. There are better choices above $20.
on January 23, 2014
These gloves fit well and are comfy. The fingertips allow for easy access of cell phone/keyboards. Two complaints, the picture looks like black gloves with light blue fingertips, but the fingertips are actually white. The white still looks good, though. The second complaint, the fingertips that are colored, or the fingertips that have the small wire inserted to ensure ease when using the cell/keyboard, started to unravel easily. To keep the gloves looking neat and to be able to keep the fingertips user accessible, I have to keep cutting loose yarn from the fingertips. This shouldn't unravel so easily. If this problem were remedied, I'd recommend to everyone who wants to keep their hands warm and still have flexibility to dial/type.
on January 28, 2014
I have found I sometimes need to double or triple tap an icon or letter or whatever is on the screen I'm trying to access, sometimes it works right away as if it were my bare finger. They were a bit frayed at the fingertips but a quick snip fixed that, basically extra thread hanging loose. They are warmer than bare skin and I have found sometimes certain angles/gestures work better with different fingers. I think the conductive thread may not be uniform throughout. I got them for myself, wife, mother-in-law and brother-in-law for Christmas. Everyone likes them but seeing as people today use their smartphones in nearly every conceivable setting, it being cold out I should have opted for the better quality gloves for more money.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for inexpensive stocking stuffers just before Christmas and stumbled onto these. They aren't great for really large hands, but the fingertips do work on touchscreens, which is a real treat when standing at the bus stop and needing to track the bus without having to first take off my cozy gloves. These are also not cheaply made, in that the inside of the gloves are actually nice a cozy feeling. My only complaint is that they didn't have a leather palm version so they'd grab the steering wheel better when I wanted to wear them driving. Then again, I guess I'm not supposed to be checking my smart phone while I'm driving, so scratch that. I would definitely buy them again.