|Item model number||AMA-BD-09|
|Item Weight||46.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 7 x 22 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 7 x 22 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 16, 2014|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $105.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Produplicator 1 to 9 Blu-ray BD BDXL M-Disc CD DVD Duplicator - Standalone Copier Duplication Tower
|Cache Size||128 MB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A complete standalone Blu-ray BD / BD-XL / M-Disc / CD / DVD Duplicator with a 128mb buffer speed for high speed blu-ray disc duplication.
- Supports BD-XL, a blu-ray disc with multi-layer recordable format that holds up to 128GB of capacity. It also supports M-Disc that etches your data and can store it for over a 1000+ years. (M-Disc media required)
- Support BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BE-RE DL, BDXL, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, Mini DVD-R, CD-DA, Video CD, Photo CD (Single & Multi-session), CD-TEXT, CD-Extra, CD-R, CD-RW, Business Card CD-R, 3-Inch Mini CD-R
- Burning Speed: For CD 2-4 Minutes, For DVD 5-8 Minutes. For BD 30-60 Minutes. Does not copy protected disc (Rented disc or Store bought disc).
- 3 year labor & 1 year parts warranty / Lifetime technical support.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Blu-ray duplicators are equipped with the latest optical disc burning drives that provide users with precise disc copies after each copy process.* Each duplication session takes just 2 to 4 minutes for master CD's, 5 to 8 minutes for master DVD's, and 30 to 60 minutes for master Blu-ray's.
* Any disc with copy protection or encryption, such as retail DVDs or rental discs, will not burn on our duplicators.
STANDALONE & EASY TO USE
MULTIPLE DUPLICATION AT ONCE
HIGH SPEED CONTROLLER
How Does M-Disc Compare?
Standard Blu-rays and other data storage devices can suffer a decrease in quality over time, whereas M-Disc promises superior quality for years to come. Unlike ordinary discs that use organic dyes to keep data, M-DISC utilizes stable and heat-resistant chemical materials where information cannot be overwritten, erased, or corrupted by natural deterioration.
The Advantage of M-DISC
The M-DISC duplicator is designed to copy onto M-DISC blank media, providing a groundbreaking optical disc technology that allows you to write data once and read "forever." Regular CD and DVD and Blu-ray lasers cannot successfully etch information to the patented inorganic and synthetic materials used with an M-DISC. However, Produplicator M-Disc compatible duplicators can carve extremely sharp and clear grooves of data onto the rock-like surface of M-DISC media for data security and disc longevity.
Compare with similar items
Produplicator 1 to 3 24X Burner CD DVD Duplicator - Standalone Copier Duplication Tower
Bestduplicator BD-SMG-5T 5 Target 24X SATA DVD Duplicator with Built-In 1 to 5 M-Disc Support Burner
Copystars Blu Ray Duplicator 16X BD-R BDXL CD DVD Burner Duplicator 1 to 1 Target Tower
Bestduplicator DVD Duplicator Built-in BD Certified Burner (1 to 5 Target) Copier Tower Replication Recorder + Free Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Essentials CD/DVD Burner Software
Acumen Disc Easy to USE CD DVD Disc Copier STANDALONE Duplicator System Tower with 24x DVD-Burner Writer Drive
|Sold By||Produplicator||Produplicator||AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor||Copystars Dvd Duplicator||AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor||Acumen Disc|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 7 x 22 inches||12.75 x 7 x 11.25 inches||18 x 12 x 17 inches||11 x 8 x 6 inches||18 x 12 x 17 inches||5 x 11 x 7 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The buttons are good quality and feel durable. The drives are proper internal LG M-Disc/Blu-Ray as advertised. Controller is easy to use and works consistently. I have burned several 1 to 3 runs, and some smaller batches without any errors yet. No complaints, recommended.
Just one little quibble. My first burn showed the word Fail - 0 in the display. This means it passed. If it had actually failed, there would have been a number indicating the tray that it failed in. If it passed, you would think the display would say passed.
Other than that, you just put your master in the top tray, blanks in the bottom trays and press enter. It does the rest. Keep in mind it has a wealth of self checking features so don't lose your instruction booklet! It explains everything.
Very happy with this unit. Arrived in an outer box, then the inner box, so better than a typical computer case usually comes. No fan on the top of the case (a good thing), so if someone accidentally sets something on top, you are safe. Have had other cases with a fan in the top, making it a challenge if some unsuspecting helper stacks something on top.
The first one I received did not work. I received prompt and courteous replies from their technical support, but in the end, I had to return it to Amazon. Two days later, I received my replacement and it is working fine. Everyone has a few bad Apples, even Apple.
I have several of these duplicators from the same company. They seem unnecessarily noisy to me. Once out of the warranty, I may open them up and install more efficient and quieter fans.
Produplicator's DVD duplicator DOES allow for "Copy+Compare”, but THIS Blu-ray duplicator does NOT. Whenever you are duplicating discs you ALWAYS want to verify, (aka Compare) that the disc was burned correctly. Sadly, after you copy the Blu-ray you must go back to the keypad again and request the compare operation. Unlike their DVD duplicator, this cannot be pre-programmed. This is unfortunate because it requires more operator interaction with the device.
When we need to duplicate DVDs we use their less expensive (DVD only) model because it can do the "Copy+Compare” in one operation.
The unit also has a blue power indicator light. Power indicator lights should be any color other than blue, (red is best). Blue is hard on the eyes and give some people headaches.
Like most others at this point, we have switched entirely to M-DISC. I haven't tried this unit with the old-fashioned obsolete DVD-R or BD+Rs.
Anyway, despite the shortcomings I've mentioned here I would buy this unit again. It does a good job of duplicating M-DISC Blu-rays