Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Professional Accessory Kit for CANON PowerShot SX50 HS - Includes: Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Vivitar Macro Close-Up Set + Adapter Filter Ring + Rubber Lens Hood + Snap On Lens Cap + Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 3, 2013
I received the product in great condition and right on time. I mostly wanted the UV filter so I could keep it on my camera at all time - that way if there is any damage it'll be to the filter and not to my Canon SX50 lens. I was able to get the adapter on the camera and the UV filter on to the adapter with no problem. This package is a great price. It is obvious the vendor cares for his customers and is very interested to get good reviews, so he has great customer service.
on March 24, 2014
I love this lens kit. It had everything I needed. I have purchased other items from Goja and the kits come complete with everything you need. He sells a great lens by Vivitar he also includes the parts you need to make the lens kit fit your Camera. I wanted this kit for my Canon SX50, when I was researching what I needed for an adapter ring I found out that it was already included in the kit It s a great Adapter. It fits tight and the lens work perfectly. I will keep the adapter on my camera along with the UV filter to protect my camera lens. At first I was confused what I needed. Then I realized that Goja put it all in there. A+ on shipping and quality of product.
on August 24, 2013
It looks like the filters are good. I like the hood that can be collapsed and carried in my purse. The one thing I wish I would have done before ordering was to look CAREFULLY at the lens cap. I thought I would go ahead and buy the group with the close up lenses for 5 bucks more, but didn't realize the cap with the other group was different. I like the center pinch with the cord already attached instead of the cap where the cord is attached by pulling off a paper and sticking it on the cap. However, that was my fault for not looking closely.
on February 10, 2014
I purchased this for my Canon Powershot SX50 HS.
I like the filters, especially the UV and polarizing.
The only issue I have is that these are 58mm which the Canon is not.
Not a big deal for the filters as the kit includes a conversion ring that fits on the lens of the canon and allows the 58 mm filters to attach. The problem I have is that the kit I received did not have a lens cap. Since the Canon is not a 58mm lens, the Canon cap will not fit if you attach one of these filters. It looks like the kit in the picture has a cap, but mine did not so I had to purchase separately from the same seller.
on July 5, 2013
I was looking for filters and adapter ring for my new Canon PowerShot SX50HS. This is a great set for the price. Adapter fits snug and was easy to put together with the filters. Took some test shots and they look great! We're looking to use for an upcoming trip to South America, so we're really excited. Quick delivery and great vendor!
on July 3, 2013
The kit has all the lenses I needed for my SX50HS.I bought the kit for the adapter ring and the filters all other items are a bonus.Very good price and fast delivery.I checked other kits and found this one to be the most complete so If you want an accessory package for your camera this is it.
on September 22, 2015
Purchased this fine kit. Everything I ever wanted and now have to learn to use the filters. One thing I did with the Lens cover. The original lens cover didn't fit after putting on the adapter ring and filter. I have not had great success with the stick on lens cover that comes with this set. I heated a nail and made a small hole in the Kit lens cover, inserted the string from the lens cover kit. Knotted around a very small bead to keep the knot from pulling out eventually. Hurrah! I now have a connected, not to lose lens cover for my SX50!

I plan on taking this camera with filter on a trip that will be filled with water and bright sun to try out. I bought a great woman's camera harness from Amz because I carry 2 cameras..a Canon Powershot 280 and a longer range Powershot. The larger camera will not be flopping around now….Don't I sound like a camera maven? Well, just learning. Probably the best thing I naturally do is Framing because of my art background. Wish me luck guys and gals!
on August 5, 2014
I bought the Professional Accessory Kit for my Canon SX50 because it is a very good deal and works perfectly. I had bought the smaller kit when I purchased my camera a few months ago, but while on vacation in Las Vegas, I accidentally dropped my camera and the lens broke! I was so scared to look at my camera, but when I finally did, only the filter lenses that I had screwed in shattered, but my camera's lens was perfectly fine! I was so relieved and since the first kit worked so well, I thought I would upgrade and get the additional macro lenses. I haven't had a chance to try the macro lenses yet, but the UV and polarizing lenses work perfectly, definitely reducing the glare and haze in the pictures. I received this item very fast and packaged very well to prevent shipping damage. The vendor, Digital Goja, seems to care about customer service.
on July 6, 2016
Great value, high quality products. I have been buying Vivitar for years, and I always find their products to be top-notch in quality and durability. This is true with this line of products. I have just purchased a Canon Powershot SX60, and this kit works for the Sx60 as well as the 50 and 40. My one complaint is that the lens hood will not work at the wide-angle settings available on the lens. The hood has to be removed to avoid vignetting (cutting off the corners of the frame). Although the camera does not let you know when you are going wide-angle (at least, I have not been able to find that information without looking at how far the lens is extended), you only have to look for the vignetting to see how wide you can go - and the lens hood works fine for normal angle and tele-angle shots. Trouble is, you can't leave it on the camera if you want a wide-angle shot; the vignetting shows up when you first turn on the camera, so you have to use the zoom lever to remove it before shooting - or remove the hood.

Let me say that a lens hood is essential with this camera, unless you never shoot into the sun (and then you're missing some GREAT creative moments), because lens flare is common with this camera, probably because I also have the UV filter attached to the lens (to protect it as much as to remove UV - it's cheaper to replace a scratched filter than a lens).

The filters can be stacked with or without the hood, and the adapter ring makes it all work. I have not yet tried the other filter or macro lenses (these can also be attained by settings in the camera), but the quality is unparalleled, and I anticipate having lots of fun trying them out.

As for the hood, I would give it 3 stars on its own due to its inconvenience factor, but on the whole it is good for most purposes, and I will use it. Many thanks to Digital Goja for their ingenuity in assembling these kits and support in figuring out how to make the lens hood work. I don't know if another hood is even available that doesn't do this.
on September 4, 2013
Perhaps it is just me but I don't find these filters to be particularly useful. I'm not witnessing dramatic differences in my images and at times get lens flare or color casts. The macros are also not working as I expected. Others might have no problems with these but I can only speak from my own experience. Maybe I just am using them wrong or expecting too much.