58MM Professional Accessory Kit for CANON EOS Rebel T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1 DSLR Cameras - Includes: Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Lens Hoods (Tulip and Collapsible) + Flash Diffuser Set + Lens Caps (Center Pinch and Snap On) + Cap Keeper Leash + Deluxe Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 58MM Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Flower Lens Hoods + Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Caps + Cap Keeper Leash + Empty Spray Bottle + Lens Brush + Air Blower Cleaner + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D) with 58MM Lens wich include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 7.7 x 8.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
- 58mm Vivitar 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
- UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water.
- FLD filters allow for shooting under fluorescent lighting. Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights.
- Professional Universal 58mm Camera Lens Hood
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility.
- Professional 58mm Rubber Lens Hood
- Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens.
- Collapse midway for wide angle shots.
- Collapse completely for macro photography or easy and compact storage.
- Double threaded screw mount also allows you to attach lens caps, filters, or other accessories on the hood itself without the need to remove the hood first.
- 58mm Center Pinch Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
Easy to use. Quickly attaches to the front of your camera lens.Made of high impact plastic for extra durability Cap Keeper attaches to the front of lens cap preventing loss
- Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
- Includes: High Capacity Air Blower, Empty Spray Bottle, Lens Cleaning Brush.
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
June-27-2013: Since I fist reviewed this product I found out from Digital Goja just what the Diffusers do.
The white one- diffuses the pop-up flash and creates soft shadow.
The orange/yellow one- is used to give a warmer tone.
The blue one- makes images become more like taken under cooler lighting environment.
I hope this review helps anyone that isn't sure and don't hesitate to contact the seller if you have any questions or problems as they are very helpful!
first, the FLASH DIFFUSER KIT, the plastic bracket that snaps in the hot foot does not fit the diffusers. AND if you use a power flash, the diffuser is useless.
second, the LENS FILTER KIT, contained damaged (Scratched) filters, was supposed to have 3 filters, only had 2 (UV and Polarization)
third, the TULIP LENS HOOD that is supposed to be reversible is not!
fourth, the plastic FLUID SPRAY BOTTLE was squashed and is unusable.
My wife is a former professional photographer who has been out of the industry for many years. She is slowly getting back into photography and had been talking about accessories she was looking for for her new camera, so I went hunting and found this kit.
This kit had what appeared to be a good basic set of accessories and was reasonably priced. My wife has used the diffuser, hood and cleaning accessories and is quite happy with all of them, she has been playing with the filters and is happy with them also.
I would say it was a great investment and covered the bases for what she was looking for.
The only thing to note is that for the T3i (we have this Rebel model ), the diffuser mount must be modified, or you cannot slide it all the way into the hot shoe mount to use the built in flash. There is a very small sensor switch under the spring clip on the right side of the shoe that inhibits the flash from deploying or firing, even if it is already up. By cutting and remove a small section of the front of the plastic that slides into the mount so the clip is not depressed fully on that side, but still slides into the mount, it allows the flash to still operate. With this small mod the diffuser works great.