2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
58MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit (Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Lens Hood + Snap-On Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth)
- Low Return Rate: 58% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "58mm filter kit"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 58MM Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Filter Carry Pouch + Tulip Flower Lens Hood + 58mm Altura Photo Lens Cap Center Pinch w/Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 58MM Lens models include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Camera Models: CANON Rebel (T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- NOTE: This Kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering.
58MM PROFESSIONAL LENS FILTER ACCESSORY KIT
Included in this kit are 3 essential filters available for your camera kit. The UV, protects your lens against scratches, the CPL removes unwanted glare and reflections, and the FLD filter removes the greenish cast caused by fluorescent lights. Whether you are a beginner, advanced shooter, or whether you take stills or video, these affordable and highly useful filters help improve the image quality of the pictures you take
58mm UV: Ultraviolet Filter
A general protective lens that also help reduce or eliminate haze and the bluish cast caused by UV light
58mm CPL: Circular Polarizer
Helps reduce reflections and glare from non-metallic surfaces
58mm FLD: Fluorescent to Daylight Filter
Color correction filter designed to reduce the greenish cast from fluorescent lighting
Professional Universal 58mm Camera Lens Hood
Screw-mount lens hood with locking ring
Prevents glare and lens flare by blocking out stray light.
Professional tulip shape design to prevent vignetting
Protective Carry Pouch
58mm Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
Easy to use. Quickly attaches to the front of your camera lens.
Made of high impact plastic for extra durability
Cap Keeper attaches to the front of lens cap preventing loss
Compatible with all lenses featuring a 58mm front filter thread including:
e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM
e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
e.g. Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR
e.g. Nikon AF-S 50mm F/1.4
e.g. Fuji XF 18-55mm F/2.8-4 R O.I.S
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Filters are nice, solid and screw on my 18-55mm kit lens perfectly. Nice carrying case for filters. Quick shipping and there was even a letter promising full satisfaction from the seller. I've added pictures to the gallery to show what exactly is in the box.
Flawless transaction. Great purchase!
can’t get over how wonderful the CPL filter is. The reflections in the water were much more enhanced. I haven’t really used the other filters, but the CPL filter being so wonderful is enough to give this 5 stars because that’s actually why I bought the kit. I will try the other filters when I can and update. I used these filters on my Nikon D3300 kit lens, but it also fits on my Nikon 35mm lens (same thread size)
Also a little note is the little typed up letter from the president of the company. It's nice that they'll take care of their customers and I wish more companies would put things like that into their product. It's always good to know that they stand behind their products if anything is ever wrong.
I generally have never liked wide angle photography that much anyway due to the barrel distortion you get at those focal lengths so the loss of the use of the widest focal lengths is not a very big deal for me.
1) it causes vignetting at the corners when zoomed all the way out. I've had plenty of lens hoods over the years, none have caused this. There is a considerable amount of space from the front to the back of the lens hood, i suspect to allow it to be very universal and fit nearly every lens of this size. However, when zooming all the way out to utilize your SLR's full range of f/stops, you will get a tunnel effect. which sucks.
2) the lens hood doesn't have any way to attach a filter. While this isn't a problem for the "cheap lens insurance" of a UV filter, it causes problems if you want to use a rotating Polarizing filter, or if you need to swap filters quickly, as you'd have to un-thread the hood, install the filter, then screw the hood back on. Had they just made it a bayonet-style attachment, filters could be swapped on the go.
3) only the included lens cap fits the lens hood. the stock Canon cap won't...and that's weird.
I decided to do some tests using the same lens and a few different filters. Depending on your filters and subject your shooting (in terms of lighting), ghosting can be seen. They were virtually eliminated by the Hoya and B&W filters. If anything, the B&W had a slight (very slight) superiority of flare resistance making it better than the Hoya. The Goja were close to the Hoya SHMC, but a little more prone to ghosting. In Gojas' defense however, you do get what you pay for. I have since bought two sets as I gave a set to my son who is very new to photography and will be a nice addition to his D3300 beginners kit.
But take caution! DO NOT buy these if you do not enjoy spending your time trying to unscrew stuck filters. I’ve had his happen all three times I used the UV filter now, and this last time have tried every possible way you could find online to get it to unscrew with no success. Now, after spending almost two hours trying by myself, I have to go to a camera store to get rid of it. Complete waste of my time, and not worth the cheaper price of the filters and not worth risking damaging your lens either. In my case, I was unable to make good pictures with my camera during my vacation (there was some dust between the filter), and I did end up accidentally damaging my lens while at one point desperately trying to get it loose.
Not worth it ever, unless you’re trying to find a gift for a camera lover that you don’t like.