Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
AI 300 Watt Hot Glue Gun ，High Output Professional Adjustable Switch High Temperature Industrial Adhesive Hot Melt Glue Guns ; Yellow
- 1. 【FAST WARM UP 】: Anyyion hot glue gun heats up in 2~5 minutes.Numerous safety feature- Including Smart Temperature Control, Internal Safety Fuse to Prevent Overheating, LED On/Off Display, All While Being Energy Efficient,incredibly fast warm up peiod- ready to Use in As Little as 2~5 minutes! Smart Temperature Control Keeps it at a Consistent Reliable Temperature;
- 2.【PERFECT FOR 100's Of DIY HOUSEHOLD TASKS】: This hot glue gun 150~300-Watt adjustable switch for big projects. Great for wood, metal, plastic, paper, leather, fabric, magnets, ceramics, glass, decorations, frames, DIY projects, school projects and more!
- 3. 【 POWERFUL AND SAFE 】 : Dual wattage option allows for light and heavy duty jobs. Features a 110-240 voltage and 50-60Hz Trigger Feed. Anti-overheating case with thermal insulation on the handle completed with a button to allow for safe switching between uses;
- 4.【 PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO USE】: Beautiful white design made for casual and experienced users featuring built in indicator and flip down stand. Simply insert glue stick and glue away! Red and Green indicator light for 60watts;
- 5.【 Hot Glue Gun Product Dimensions】 10.4 x8.5 x 1.5 inches; Item Weight: 1.32 pounds;Cable length: 55 inch Product;
|Shop Glues by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Anyyion Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit is an easy use adhesive tool not only in DIY crafts making but also in daily quick repairs.
The glue sticks come with the Anyyion Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit is environmental-friendly, it has super strong adhesive when glue between 2 different parts, but easy to clean when forced apart these 2 stickup parts, it will always keep your items clean.
About hot melt glue gun:
Material: Plastic & cuprum
Working power: 150~300W
Working voltage: 100 to 230V
Working temperature: 356 to 392℉
Nozzle diameter: 0.070-0.078 inch
Warm-up time: 2~5 minuters
Cable length:55 inch
Size:10.4 inch*8.5 inch*1.5 inch
Diameter of the glue strips should be 11mm.
1. Keep clean of the glue sticks to avoid impurity block the nozzle, and do not pull out of the remanent glue sticks after each time using.
2. To avoid get an electric shock during using, do not use in humid environment and keep it away from children.
3. The remaining pressure inside the glue gun will push a little molten glue out of the gun even stop use, so to save your glue, please control release the trigger or cut off the power in advance.
4. Cut off the power when stop using, and never try to disassemble the melt glue gun in any case.
1* Hot Melt Glue Gun
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 67 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
would recommend this unit to anyone needing a high volume Hot Glue gun for high volume assembly Jobs/projects.
I have been using the 3M Glue gun, the 3M unit was 4-Times the price, that requires the use of non-standard "special" segmented glue sticks that are more than twice the cost of "Name Brand" Glue sticks with "Standard Bonding Specs" I use for Hot Glue applications 75% of the time.
Not that it matters too much, but the 60 second heat time is not accurate for us. 3-4 minutes is more accurate, but maybe with very low temp glue it would work more quickly. You still are not going to get more than 3-4 or so feed of a useable bead without giving it a bit to heat up. but it is about 50% better than our 200W gun, which is what you would expect at 300w. I wish some one would create a 600w gun with a thermastat, so lots of glue could be put through, but it would hold at the set temp when setting it down for a bit. I'd pay alot for that!
so watch out. I also bought the 4pc. tip acces. Buy these too! Plus, I took off the rubber cone at the end. It just got in the way. I was able to get
closer into the cab.. to put the glue! Don't buy short stix! Feed new stick into gun when used stick gets short!
Guess what..? No where close to 300w. I am getting about 70-100w on the 150 setting and about 40w on the 300 setting... That is right the 150w setting is actually drawing more current then the higher current setting...
What a load of bull... I should note those are start up draws too so it isn't because the gun is temperature mediating.