WEANAS Professional Backpacking Tent 2 3 4 Person 3 Season Weatherproof Double Layer Large Space Aluminum Rod for Outdoor Family Camping Hunting Hiking Adventure Travel
|Sale:||$79.99 - $109.99|
- Suitable for 1 to 4 people use in 3 seasons.
- TWO DOORS OPEN - Super Classic Interior Design, Door Can Be Opened from Inside and Outside, Convenient and Comfortable. Brace Type Window, Outside the Tent Top Has Two Closeable Ventilation Skylight, Easy to Use
- MULTI USE -Close the Outer Layer, It Can Be Used as Storage Room for Shoes and Backpack. Outer Door Curtain Can Be Rolled Up and Fixed With Buckle, Easy to Use
- WATER PROOF - Professional waterproof fabric, stub adhesive. By a professional water testing, waterproof index is over 4000mm. Wind proof by strong skeleton with the tent nails. SPF proof by special UV coating and breathable nylon. Good ventilation cycle system.
- Easy to install. One person can install the tent easily and quickly. With high-strength aluminum poles, lightweight and it can stand high pressure.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About Weanas Double Layer Backpacking 3 Season Tents
The tent is really Compact and Light, even can be fit in a backpack or a motorcycle pannier. Setting up is very easy that you can install it by yourself within 5 minutes.
2 doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage which can be opened from inside and outside.
One side of rainfly has a dual-zipper vestibule that doubles as an awning when set up with trekking poles in a suuny day.
And, it can also be rolled up on the rainfly, when the sun is not strong.
A few other features about the tents: Water Proof, Wind Proof, SPF Proof, Ventilated. That is definitely the best choice for your backpacking trips.
Fabric and Material:
- Rainfly: 201T Polyester with PU Coating
- Inner Tent: 201T Polyester and Nylon Breathable Mesh
- Footprint: 150D Anti-Tear Oxford Cloth
- Poles: 7001 Aerospace Durable Aluminum Alloy with
- Waterproof Index: 4000mm for Rainfly and 5000mm for Footprint
- Wind stopper: Reinforced professional pole with bold aluminum pegs;
- Insect Prevention & Ventilation: scientific ventilation system with high-density mesh, insect prevention and breathable.
Also Family Tent
The inner tent can also be used separately as a family tent in the park.
No-see-um mesh and fabric wall panels keep out biting pests.
- High Quality Plastic Buckle
- Fly's 2 Triangle Skylights Provide Airflow to Prevent Condensation Buildup
- Ultralight Plastic Clips Attach Tent Body to Pole Frame easily
- Guyout Points Provide Plenty of Spots to Secure Tent and Fly
More Detail Design
- The intimate light hook design makes it easy for you to have overnight trips
- Two-way Open Zipper
- 2 Interior Mesh Pockets on Two Sides of Inner Tent
- Top Straps to fix the Frame Poles
- Fully seam-taped construction and rainfly keep the weather outside
Top Customer Reviews
For the size/weight/price I think it's great. If it weren't for all the good reviews i have read, I'd be afraid it's not waterproof, but we'll see. It's certainly thin material. And a tarp under will be a good idea.
I'm planning to take this to the Rockies this summer so I'll need to test it in the rain a few times.
Only weird thing is that the clips are bright pink, not red. Kinda strange looking. And the tent is certainly bright, but pretty. But very bright.
Many of the people on here leaving bad reviews bc of the size are probably not backpackers. They don't need lightweight so I'm not sure why are getting such a small tent to begin with. I have a 6 person that my husband and I use when not backpacking. So don't expect this to comfortably fit your family. Get a bigger tent than a 2 or 3 person. The description does give the dimensions.... For a backpacking tent, it feels huge, yet it lighter than most of the more expensive ones! And packs up tiny... See pic of it next to sleeping bag and pillow.