Top positive review
The best deal going for a quality case for your aircraft. With a little work it fits the Phantom 3 Pro very nicely.
on May 4, 2017
While this case is not exactly cut out for the Phantom 3 Pro, you can't beat the current price and with just a couple of modifications to the foam it works perfectly for me.
!. The P3P controller won't fit without a little bit of trimming, but it does come out easily and trimming was no problem at all for me.
2. It is too tight of a fit in my opinion for me to leave the propellers on, so I take them off. Some have said that you could cut the foam from the lid and make them fit, I may try that in the future.
3. The space for the propellers only fits 4 props, so again cutting out some of the foam works wonders, I can now fit 8 propellers in that front space just by making it deeper.
4. It shows space for 3 extra batteries, I also made the bottom left work for a battery by adding a little bit of leftover foam, fits nice and snug.
5. I also modified the space on the far bottom right to hold yet another battery, had to cut out some foam, and insert some leftover from trimming.
6. The original and my 12v/automotive battery charger for the P3P fits perfectly into the large left middle space.
7. I use the top space for lanyard/cables/etc.