|Part Number||Chalk Paint Brush|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||Chalk Paint Brush|
|Size||Chalkology - Professional Wax Brush (1.5")|
|Color||Chalkology - Professional Wax Brush (1.5")|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Assembled Diameter||1.5 inches|
Professional Chalk Paint Wax Brush | Painting or Waxing | Annie Sloan Dark & Clear Soft Wax | Furniture, Stencils, Folkart, Home Decor, Wood | Large Brushes with Natural Bristles by Chalkology
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Natural Bristles
- Quality natural bristles. Works with all colors for restoration of antique furniture and creating vintage looking chairs, tables, cabinets and walls. Enjoy a cleaner finish and a smoother painting experience to create eye-catching wax and paint jobs that your guests will love.
- 1 1/2-inch diameter. Perfect for use with Annie Sloan, Martha Stewart, Minwax, Renaissance and all other brands of paints and paste finishing waxes. Use with soft, clear, cream or dark wax. Large head allows for a wider stroke reach to create texture and finish jobs twice as fast.
- Specialty round paint brush designed to get hard-to-reach crevices easily and effortlessly. It's maximum bristle retention will ensure all your chalk paint jobs turn out perfect. Save time by getting it right the first time with the right brushes.
- Ergonomic handle with thumb point allows perfect precision so you have more control over your strokes in your craft and work.
- Best value round brush.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do You Want to Create Amazing Looking Furniture and Walls? Then this is the brush for you! Quality Bristles Create eye-catching paint jobs that your guests will love. Enjoy a cleaner finish and a smoother painting experience. Ergonomic Handle Thumb point allows perfect precision so you have more control over your strokes and your work. Sturdy and Strong Well made and long-lasting, no costly replacements needed. Natural and Sleek The wood handle with metal band gives it a natural feel and sleek look. Quality work needs quality tools. Drill Hole for Hanging Allow your brush to dry properly after washing and rinsing. Ensure your brush will last longer. Lightweight Light in weight and will help you to prevent wrist pain. 2-Inch Diameter Head The brush has a 2-inch diameter. Use for a wider stroke reach to finish all paint jobs twice as fast. Perfect for Difficult Areas Its round brush shape gets into hard-to-reach crevices easily and effortlessly. Its maximum bristle retention will ensure all your paint jobs turn out perfect. Save time by getting it right the first time with the right brush. Best Value Round Brush Our Chalkology collection will help you get the job done quicker and better. Order Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this brush to apply wax to a desk I recently painted with chalk paint. I thought a brush would be better than using a rag or cloth and be more gentle on the paint.
- decent price
- brush head stayed firmly attached to handle
- bristles shed
The bristles shed during use. I eneded up having to switch to a cloth because I had to keep picking the bristles out of the wax jar and off the desk.
Maybe if I had washed the brush with my makeup brush shampoo I could have pre-shred the loose bristles and avoided them getting stuck in my wax jar and on the waxed desk.
Other than the shed bristles, the brush seemed a good quality and washed up well.