Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 3, 2018
Good quality ,put on the end table and it is perfect for video for watching ! can clip anywhere perfect for my mobile fit good !this is what im looking i never knew i got this product .thank you for this site thank you amazon.
on March 13, 2018
I'm going to have to get another one of these, because we love it that much! Haha! It works wonderfully, and holds both of our phones, because it is adjustable. We use it every time we want to watch something on our phone. I also use it when I want to make a video of myself, or take hands-free selfies.
on March 20, 2018
This is my 2ND time buying this!!! First time i got it, it came in white! But i really wanted a black one. This is long and so perfect for my desk! I havent used the black one. And not sure if ill be giving it away as a gift..... but overall this is just and amazing product. I would really recommend anyone to buy it. I added a picture of how the white one looks. The black one is just the same!!!
on April 8, 2018
I bought this for a bed-side charge mount for a Google Pixel 2. The fit with a Pixel 2 is perfect, the phone is the exact width as the mount, and the mount easily extends to fit the phone longwise, see photos. One thing I don't like too much is that the gooseneck is quite stiff, possibly to accommodate larger devices. The table clamp works great and has a really solid grip area for tightening or loosening.

The mount works fine for a Pixel 2 without any modifications, however I did two significant modifications specific to the Google Pixel 2.
First, I drilled a large hole through the mount to allow access to the fingerprint reader on the back of the phone, this is a fantastic upgrade!
Second, I wanted the mount to provide power without messing with any cords, so I mounted the USB-C plug to the mount so that you just drop the phone in to charge, or pop it out to take the phone. You put the charge end of the phone in first, and the connector is allowed to pivot a bit for ease of insert/remove. See photos, sorry no video of the insert/remove process, but your imagination should be correct.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 30, 2018
This product is very nice. I like how stiff the arm is. I actually wish it was a little stiffer and had a tighter bend radius. I'm using it for my 9.7" iPad. I figured if I look the arm underneath the iPad I can add more stability to it. I zip tied it together in an effort to make it more secure. There is a plastic nut that affixes the arm to the hardware bracket that holds the device. If it was made out of metal you could really crank it down once you got it into the position you want. This of course won't be a problem for smaller devices like phones, a kindle or maybe an iPad mini. Overall I'm happy with it. Here are a few images of the way I set it up. Also I taped the extra nut to the arm in the event the other nut should have a problem.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 14, 2018
Amazing!!! I love it, exactly what I was looking for to put on the back part of my desk to have my phone buried in the papers. It’s very sturdy.
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 19, 2018
This is an awesome find. It came on time with easy to assemble directions. It will attach to any hard surface like a headboard, table for easy viewing with a phone or iPad, tablet. Perfect for school age kids or adults who get tired of holding their device for long periods of time. I Will be recommending this product in the future.
on March 28, 2018
This stand is great!! My girls use to always fight for the tablet because they all wanted to hold it, I came across this stand and purchased it, so glad I did. I attach the stand to any flat surface and ta-da no hands needed,you can move the stand up/down, right/left and doesn’t move plus it holds any tablets doesn’t have to be an iPad.
on March 12, 2018
Stays in place
on March 30, 2018
This thing was a life saver when my tv went out and I had to wait a week and a half for the parts to come in then a repair man to come. I hooked it on my table beside the couch and used my daughters tablet to watch Netflix! I also use it in my room, I keep it hooked to my bedside table. Really a great product!