Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,000 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,042 reviews
on March 14, 2015
Very cheap! Poor packaging. The metal and plastic brush fell apart as I was taking it out of the package. The cleaning solution was in a ziplock bag to keep any leakage from getting all over everything else ... but the bag was too small and could not be closed. Luckily it did not leak. Personally, I would recommend buying individual components of higher quality from a local camera shop, that way you know what you are getting, that's what I plan to do next time.
on June 10, 2014
This pack certainly seems like a good value. The main problem I had was that the microfiber cloths were not clean even when sealed in their packaging, resulting in a damaged filter. On arrival, I set down with the kit to clean my SLR lenses and filters. The brush and air blower worked well. I tool one of the microfiber cloths from its sealed plastic packaging and buffed the filter. Immediately the the filter scratched. I did a double-take and looked carefully at the cloth and noticed little specks on it. I took the cloth into the lab I work in today and checked it out under our high-mag dissecting scope and saw that the specks were chunks of dirt/dust and (what looked like) skin flakes. I checked the other two cloths that come with the kit and one of them was dirty as well (both the black ones were dirty) while the other was admittedly spotless. While I could have checked the cloths prior to using, I think most would assume they are clean when sealed. As it is, I only lost a $25 filter. Thankfully I didn't start with a lens! As a whole, this kit is a good value for all the pieces (though I haven't tried the pen cleaner yet), but it wasn't worth losing a filter worth more than the whole kit. If you do buy, I'd recommend washing the microfibers prior to use.
on May 21, 2015
This kit was just what I needed after one of my grandchildren reached out to "touch" the lens on my new camera. The soft lens cleaning tissue and the little air blower were all that was needed for that cleanup, but it's nice to know I have the the cleaning solution and all the other accessories if I really needed them.This kit would be good to have on hand if you have a camera or anything that needs to be delicately cleaned. It comes with a link to a Youtube site that gives a quick explanation on it. About the only thing that is not included is a reclosable carrying pouch, but a zip lock bag worked fine for me. Everything in the kit will probably last "forever", except perhaps the cleaning solution itself. (I left the solution in the separate bag that it was packed in.) This was a good purchase and I would not hesitate to buy it again if I needed to.
on October 7, 2015
This product came just as advertised and it is even higher quality than I expected. I like that it came with three cloths (two small, one large), so that I can make sure to always have one in my camera bag. The brushes are made of good quality materials and the retractable brush is really nice if you want to be able to carry that around in a bag and keep it clean/safe as well. The air blower is easy to use but made of good, solid material. Overall I would definitely recommend this purchase and I think the value is great for the price.
on June 16, 2015
The product is as described and feels solid enough to me.

The solution and lens tissue cleaned up some old lenses for a film camera that I have not used in years and were quite dirty.

A couple of nice touches are that touch is that shipping is faster than I expected and includes a personal note from the company owner, which does make it seem like service will be excellent. The large MagicFiber cloth is also an added bonus, since I expect to use it on other screens -- such as my monitor.

Negatives are that there is no pouch or carrying case for the equipment or instructions on how to use the equipment. I will use a plastic bag to create my one pouch, and (as pointed out by another reviewer) there is a nice video that shows how to use the equipment. I won't need to carry everything in the kit with my camera, which means I will have some spares.

Here is a link to the video:

on February 14, 2015
If you don't want to spend too much money on getting your camera professionally cleaned right now (noticed i said RIGHT NOW, because sooner or later, you WILL NEED TO do it) then this is the right kit for you. It offers everything in the picture, which is pretty self explanatory. This kit gives you a little piece of mind about being on the go and getting debris inside or on your camera, lenses, equipment etc. This way, you can clean really quickly so your images are always up to par with the next photographer (considering your skill and experience are as well).

This is FOR YOU if:

-You don't want to break the bank right now
-You take care of your stuff
- You Don't need to have your camera professionally cleaned right now
- You Travel frequently with your camera and remove lenses, bodies, etc.

This is NOT FOR YOU if:

- You don't know what you're doing
- You are not a professional
- If you have only ONE lens
- If you don't travel with camera and remove lenses, bodies etc.
This kit is good simply because most of the components at a local shop would cost about what the kit costs.

Lens paper is about useless, toss it. The brush, microfibers and solution were all useful and nice quality. The thing I use the most though is the blower - which is worth every penny of this kit's price. Usually the only thing that gets on a well-covered lens is a little bit of dust. So just use the blower to blow it off and you will rarely if ever have to actually clean your lenses. It's also useful around the office for blowing out a little dust from electronics every now and again. Though I try to keep my photography stuff away from truly dusty stuff even if it's unlikely that there'd be any contamination :).

The spray solution is OKAY, I'll admit that cleaning a lens is a very patience and experience necessary kind of thing, especially around the edges but this kit should get you going.

Oh, and the travel lens pen - I guess it's okay but between the lens cloths, blower brush and solution - probably not necessary.
on January 11, 2013
Just got this in the mail. Everything included in the order was shipped in one simple package. It acually came with 3 good microfiber cloths PLUS one awesome keychain pouch that has another cleaning cloth sewn into it. All in all, thinking about how much just ONE microfiber cloth is at a store, you actually get a great deal considering this comes with FOUR cloths alone. It also comes with a pretty powerful blower to blow dust away from your lens, sensor, etc. (While using this blower, be sure to keep your index and thumb fingers of your left hand on the blue piece of the blower while pressing the bulb with the right hand, this way if you press the bulb and too much air flows at least the blue piece won't hit your actual lens while blowing it.) It also came with a brush, cleaning solution, and a pen-brush. They all seem like decent quality and I'm glad to have recieved this because I'm leaving for a trip on the 15th of this month.

Yes, I'd recommend this to someone who is just getting into photography or even to someone who is looking to save a few bucks. It's a simple quality kit that works.
I've been floundering along with a bottle of questionable cleaner and some small lens tissues from a free kit that came as a gift when I purchased a camera from Camera World some thirty years ago. Lately, I noticed that after several cleanings that the lens surface still had 'spotting' and was not clean like it should be. I was skeptical to spend the money on this kit at Amazon, but I needed something that worked so I ordered the best. This really paid off for me. I set the lens in front of me with a good overhead desk lamp to see what was happening, I sprayed a mist onto the smaller microfiber cloth and did a quick circular wipe over the lens. BAZINGA!!! the lens was as clean as a new lens fresh out of the box.I now see the value of the blower, the soft brush, and the lens pen. I'll tell you, I'm 100% satisfied and pleased with this purchase. I call this kit a MUST HAVE for any serious photographer.
on January 24, 2013
So far the only piece I haven't used is the cleaning pen, but everything else is decent quality. It does not come with any instructions if that's what some buyers are also looking to receive.

The Purosol Lens and LCD cleaner works really well on my monitor and is 100% solvent free, hypoallergenic & non-toxic. I haven't had the opportunity to use it on my Nikon yet, but I'm positive it'll get the job done considering how well it worked on my monitor. It is a bit pricey compared to other lens cleaners that may work just as well, but a little bit does go a long way.

The 3 MagicFiber cleaning cloths do a great job cleaning. There is also a little keychain-like pouch attached to a MagicFiber cleaning cloth which is nice for any spot cleaning that can be attached to your jacket, keys, outside of camera bag, etc.

I was most skeptical of the Air Blower and Cleaning Brush, but the Air Blower works fine. The puffs of air aren't too weak or too powerful, although I'd probably keep the blue plastic pinched between my fingers to prevent it from flying off and possibly hitting any delicate camera parts. I haven't had that happen yet, but there's a few times I've had to gently push it back into the bulb a bit.

The Brush also seems to work well for dusting off the camera body. I haven't had any issues with the bristles falling out like some reviewers have, but I wouldn't be overly surprised if they did either. I only use the brush on the camera body.

I was hesitant to buy this set, but I'm glad I did. Its worthwhile even if you only want the cloths and Purosol - a pretty good value.