Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 14, 2017
This cleaning set has everything you need for a beginner photographer. All the products are good quality for the price. Not one of the pieces feels cheap. There are other sets out there, which can be had for a little less cash, but Altura is a reputable brand. The set comes with a guarantee for their product. If you have any concerns about any of the items in the set, you can contact them.

I really like the inclusion of three different size Magicfiber cleaning cloths, which are high quality microfiber cleaning cloths.

The set includes:
-2oz Spray Bottle with Cleaning Solution
-3 MagicFiber Cleaning Cloths
- 1 16X16", 2 6x7"
-Lens cleaning pen
-50 Sheets Camera Cleaning Tissue
-Air Blower Cleaner
-Cleaning Brush

Pros:
Comes with all cleaning equipment needed for your camera bag.

Cons:
Could come with a light bag to carry the kit, but Altura does offer a set with a nice bag. (But that bag seems too bulky to fit in my camera bag. It could work if you have a big camera bag.)
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 1, 2017
I know it doesn't seem like a big thing but keeping that expensive glass you bought to take those tack sharp pictures with is important. I found my Altura cleaning kit to be just the thing I need. First the bellows's is so important to get the heavy stuff if that's always blowing around and this way you can get rid of that and not scratch your lenses with the brushes followed by the cleaning solution and then the micro fiber cloth. I bought two one for me one for my best friend but I can see I will need to buy more because when ever I'm on a shoot all the other photographers need to clean their lenses Also. It's crazy but the proper cleaning kit is just as important as the proper glass.
on December 16, 2015
I needed a cleaning kit for my Nikon D3300 camera and this kit does the job perfectly!! I was able to clean the lenses, camera, view finder and leave it spotless. Although the kit does not come with specific instructions (it did not for me), please now that there is a boatload of videos on Youtube made by professional photographers that cover products such as this one (including this one specifically), and that explain how best to provide care for the camera (lens cleaning, etc.). I followed the instructions of one of the videos and I was able to get the job done perfectly! Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Also, I've been able to use it to clean my glasses, the monitor on my iMac, and television and it works perfectly!

Note - I am in no way affiliated with the company. I'm a regular consumer giving my feedback on the product. Works great!
|0Comment|Report abuse
came quick on amazon prime. At first I just got this cleaning kit even though I wasn't sure what to get. It came with more than what I needed including the brush and great small portable cleaning bottle. I have to change lenses a lot since I do video and often like a wide angle so recently my shots got messed up. I figured out it was on the sensor of my camera. After cleaning mode didn't work I used the red blow cleaner to do it as directed in a youtube video. Really pleased with the results!! Someone from my class recommended I not do it myself as the sensor might get messed up and go to a store that might charge or do it for free. Now I'm glad I tried it and have all I need and know how to fix it. I highly recommend this to anyone who's doing film you never know when you'll need it espicially if you change lenses a lot!!
review imagereview image
on March 30, 2014
I really really love this product, everything is well made, feels profesional, I don't know wich tissue should I use with my lens so I have to do some research along with the Lens cleaning tissue papers (I don't want to mess up my $400 lens). The pen is outstanding, al the brushes if you will are incredible. I can't be more happy with this product and this seller. They even give you a signed piece of paper that says "if you have any problem what so ever, send us the product back, we will pay for everything and give you a full refound, no questions asked". That's the kind of customer service that I like, straight to the point, honest, someone who cares about their customers and understands the hard that this can get if anyone doesn't do their job. Anyways, I totally recommend this product and seller to the buyers out there.
review image
9 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2014
Has everything you need, several good microfiber and lint free clothes, lens cleaning tissue, brushes, bulb sprayer (for air), and a small spray bottle for (I use plain water) cleaning solution. With water I can clean just about anything and have no worry about leaving residue behind. 99% of the time the lens is cleaned by brushing and air (spraying). Rarely if ever does it need to be wet, or any liquid applied. When it does, use water. I was taught by a very famous photographer, to first spray with air. Then gently brush from the center to edge. If not successful, then a small bit of water on a cloth and wipe from center to the edge, and polish with the dry part of the cloth. That will clean 99.9% of the lenses/filters/glass. I use the lens cleaning tissues for my glasses. Its a great kit, and one I keep in my camera bag.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Everything works perfectly. I seen some of the other reviewers complaining about the rocket blower falling apart during use, I can't say that I have seen it myself. After several "abusive" uses of the rocket blower, I could not get it to come apart like others have claimed to have happened so easily.

If you are looking for a sensor cleaning kit, keep looking, that is not what this kit is. The rocket blower is as close to a sensor cleaning as you will get with this kit. The brushes are intended to be used on the camera BODY and lens (depending on which brush you have in your hand at the time). The microfiber clothes are not all that great, but they do the job when nothing else is available. I'm very happy with the purchase of this and do recommend it for those who are looking for a general cleaning kit for their camera. As I stated before, this is NOT a sensor cleaning kit, so please do not buy it and complain when it's not working to clean your sensor or if you happen to ruin your camera sensor because of a brush bristle becoming caught on the edge of the sensor resulting in it being torn apart or bent out of shape. For those of you who seem to feel this is a kit for cleaning sensors, please do yourself a favor and pay a camera shop to clean your camera for you. It's much cheaper than replacing an entire camera body.
9 people found this helpful
on December 9, 2017
You get what you pay for with this kit. I purchased this originally to get a spec of dust of my sensor safely. It took about five minutes of constant blowing to finally get the dust to come off; a bit more pressure would have been nice, but I guess that would not have been safe for the sensor. The rest of the tools are so-so quality and the brushes started to shed while I was using them. All that said, the microfiber cloths are top notch.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 20, 2018
The first thing that came to mine as I unboxed the package is..well packaged and compact. Sometimes products that are sent tend to take up a lot of space. I needed a professional cleaning kit for my Panasonic G85 and this kit does the job superbly. There were a couple specs on my camera sensor which the blower took right out! My only issue is that the Micro four-thirds sensor on my camera is smaller than those of a full frame sensor or APS-C sensors out here.

You can purchase Micro Four-Thirds swabs here VisibleDust EZ Sensor Dual Power-X Cleaning Kit for Size 1.3x (20mm) DSLR, Micro 4/3 Olympus PEN/OM-D & Panasonic G Micro Four Thirds Cameras with VDust Plus & Sensor Liquids & 5 Vswabs + Kit

But those are more expensive and I'm not entirely sure that they will do that much better of a job at cleaning but you're free to try it out. By all means, if you're not on a budget and just need a universal cleaning kit, this should do the job.

Pros:
•The lens brush is soft and effective
•The solution is harmless.
•They include not one but 3 microfiber cloths YAY!
•The bower is powerful enough to get the dustout.

Caution:
May not be the best for Micro-Four-Thirds camera sensors for a complete cleaning.

If you thought this review was helpful click the thumbs up down below. :)
|0Comment|Report abuse
Best cheap cleaning kit I've every used! I'm still using this after 8 months of use, it is so essential to have and every photographer should at least have a cleaning kit with them.

PROs:
- Has all the essential tools you need to clean
- Two brushes, one more advance then the other

Cons:
- I wouldn't recommend using this to clean a sensor if you aren't a professional cleaner on photography equipments.