Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,267 reviews
Have a Sony A6000 and noticed I had picked up some dust on the sensor when I did a lens change. I ordered this kit and was pleasantly surprised how complete it was for the money and how little space the essentials took up in my camera bag. I removed the lens , turned the camera up side down with the lens opening pointing downs and used the blower to get rid of the dust. In my case that's all it took and everything is fine now. NEVER blow on the sensor directly from your mouth and only used approved brushes and swabs specifically designed for sensor cleaning or you'll have a good chance of ruinng your camera sensor, a expensive mistake. Spend the 11 bucks or so and have a kit like this on hand so it's available when you need it. Very cheap insurance
on April 22, 2016
I needed something for my camera and lens. What photographer doesn't? The air bulb included is huge, it does what it should but I'm against giving up space in my camera bag for it. My biggest gripe is about the pen contraption, a micro cleaner on one end and a retractable brush on the other.

The goal is to clean stuff off my gear, not add to it with brush bristle. It happens, okay, that's not the end of the world. This was the case when I first opened, retracted, the brush tool. There was a stray sticking out pretty far, so I pulled it out. Then more came up, I repeated the process and then there were chunks coming out, held together by glue. I think half of them came out. That's not really cool. I haven't used the other stuff yet, and will try it out on something that's not my camera gear first.
review image review image review image
on June 4, 2017
Juts what I needed for my Sony Alpha6000 to keep the camera sensor clean from debris that made the photos come out dirty. Sending the camera to Best Buy just to get it cleaned up since I do street photography, they clean it good luckily I had protection plan when I purchased the camera. I was glad to photos coming out without spots, but it didn't last much. Instead of trying to clean the images on PhotoShop, I decided to find something to clean the camera's sensor. I tried my luck with this product, first I used the cloth that was provided and then swept the debris with the brush and viola it was good as new just like the Geek Squad did. Cameras need constant cleaning in order to have clean images without those annoying dark spots noticeable on white backgrounds, this is one solution that has worked for me. I am happy to have this around whenever I wast to shoot. I did not have any use of the bottle, since I have to buy oil, I'm no genius to use any other methods to keep it clean, just plain a simple without using any oil.
on July 13, 2016
Everything in this kit is cheaply made and virtually useless. The black cleaning pen left a deposit on my lens of black fibers and some kind of goo which it took me forever to remove. The brush is pure junk. The blower has no power. And the "magic" cleaning cloths are the same kind of cloths you get free when you buy a pair of glasses. They're too thin and basically useless. I am so angry that I paid good money for this kit. The reason it's a # 1 best seller? You got me.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 8, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend for early Christmas, to go along with his new Nikon DSLR.

The D3300 is his first "real" camera and he is absolutely loving it, using it almost every day and exploring new places to take photographs. So if course he has been trying to lovingly care for it as well.

This camera cleaning kit was very affordable. It has all the basics you need. It arrives super-fast with Amazon Prime. Everything in the kit is of reasonable good quality-- especially for the price! It is lightweight stuff that can all fit fairly easily in pretty much any decent-sized camera bag or backpack. For reference we got him this one since it has a waterproof cover and it rains a lot here: Backpack for SLR/DSLR Digital Camera Waterproof Nylon Camera Backpack Bag Case Rucksack Daypack for Canon Nikon Pentax Outdoor Travel Gadget Organizer Bag Multi Compartments Shockproof Accessories

He uses everything in the kit on a regular basis, and is happy with it. "It does what it is supposed to!" is what he said when I asked him how he felt about it.

The one single thing he hasn't used is the lens cleaning tissue paper. He just hasn't found the need to use that yet.

So, bottom line: if you have, or just got, a camera then this is a decent, very functional and affordable cleaning kit to add to your camera bag!
came quick on amazon prime. At first I just got this cleaning kit even though I wasn't sure what to get. It came with more than what I needed including the brush and great small portable cleaning bottle. I have to change lenses a lot since I do video and often like a wide angle so recently my shots got messed up. I figured out it was on the sensor of my camera. After cleaning mode didn't work I used the red blow cleaner to do it as directed in a youtube video. Really pleased with the results!! Someone from my class recommended I not do it myself as the sensor might get messed up and go to a store that might charge or do it for free. Now I'm glad I tried it and have all I need and know how to fix it. I highly recommend this to anyone who's doing film you never know when you'll need it espicially if you change lenses a lot!!
review image review image
on December 16, 2015
I needed a cleaning kit for my Nikon D3300 camera and this kit does the job perfectly!! I was able to clean the lenses, camera, view finder and leave it spotless. Although the kit does not come with specific instructions (it did not for me), please now that there is a boatload of videos on Youtube made by professional photographers that cover products such as this one (including this one specifically), and that explain how best to provide care for the camera (lens cleaning, etc.). I followed the instructions of one of the videos and I was able to get the job done perfectly! Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Also, I've been able to use it to clean my glasses, the monitor on my iMac, and television and it works perfectly!

Note - I am in no way affiliated with the company. I'm a regular consumer giving my feedback on the product. Works great!
on March 30, 2014
I really really love this product, everything is well made, feels profesional, I don't know wich tissue should I use with my lens so I have to do some research along with the Lens cleaning tissue papers (I don't want to mess up my $400 lens). The pen is outstanding, al the brushes if you will are incredible. I can't be more happy with this product and this seller. They even give you a signed piece of paper that says "if you have any problem what so ever, send us the product back, we will pay for everything and give you a full refound, no questions asked". That's the kind of customer service that I like, straight to the point, honest, someone who cares about their customers and understands the hard that this can get if anyone doesn't do their job. Anyways, I totally recommend this product and seller to the buyers out there.
review image
on April 13, 2015
When I got my Sony Alpha 3000 in fall of 2014, I wanted to make sure I had a good cleaning kit, specifically a bulb-type air pump. I had found similar air blowers on Amazon for the same price I paid for this entire cleaning kit, AND I was getting cloths, brushes, cleaning papers, and a little spray bottle! It's like a sample kit of everything you could possibly need for camera cleaning, and the price was too good to pass up!

So far I have mainly used the bulb blower and the pen system brush, as I like how the brush is retractable. Everything else I have kept carefully stored in their original baggies to ensure they remain as dust free as possible when it comes time to use them.

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase, especially in regards to its value. Should I have need of replacement cleaning supplies, I would certainly consider this again, though only if I needed the spare bulb -- otherwise, I think I would look for a smaller Allura kit to replace only the supplies I consumed.
Everything works perfectly. I seen some of the other reviewers complaining about the rocket blower falling apart during use, I can't say that I have seen it myself. After several "abusive" uses of the rocket blower, I could not get it to come apart like others have claimed to have happened so easily.

If you are looking for a sensor cleaning kit, keep looking, that is not what this kit is. The rocket blower is as close to a sensor cleaning as you will get with this kit. The brushes are intended to be used on the camera BODY and lens (depending on which brush you have in your hand at the time). The microfiber clothes are not all that great, but they do the job when nothing else is available. I'm very happy with the purchase of this and do recommend it for those who are looking for a general cleaning kit for their camera. As I stated before, this is NOT a sensor cleaning kit, so please do not buy it and complain when it's not working to clean your sensor or if you happen to ruin your camera sensor because of a brush bristle becoming caught on the edge of the sensor resulting in it being torn apart or bent out of shape. For those of you who seem to feel this is a kit for cleaning sensors, please do yourself a favor and pay a camera shop to clean your camera for you. It's much cheaper than replacing an entire camera body.