Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,345 reviews
came quick on amazon prime. At first I just got this cleaning kit even though I wasn't sure what to get. It came with more than what I needed including the brush and great small portable cleaning bottle. I have to change lenses a lot since I do video and often like a wide angle so recently my shots got messed up. I figured out it was on the sensor of my camera. After cleaning mode didn't work I used the red blow cleaner to do it as directed in a youtube video. Really pleased with the results!! Someone from my class recommended I not do it myself as the sensor might get messed up and go to a store that might charge or do it for free. Now I'm glad I tried it and have all I need and know how to fix it. I highly recommend this to anyone who's doing film you never know when you'll need it espicially if you change lenses a lot!!
review image review image
on December 27, 2016
Lens brush, duster bulb, and lens pen all work very well. The three microfiber cloths are very nice (although they leave behind dust particles and should be washed frequently). The spray bottle that's included is durable and works well. The only thing I don't like in the kit is the lens paper. It leaves lint or paper particles on everything it touches and is very hard to pull from the package. It's not terrible, I just wouldn't use it on anything you want to keep dust free.

That said, this is a great kit for the money. I tried to gather all these items separately, and I would have paid three times as much. Overall, I'm very pleased.
on October 4, 2016
All of the tools I this kit work great, and seem to be decently/well made . It comes with:

- Air bulb. Works as intended.
- Pen brush, 2-sided. Soft bristles, works as intended.
- Lens paper. Works as intended.
- A few microfiber cloths. Work as intended.

This kit is a very good, well-rounded cleaning kit for all photographers, beginning to expert. At the $9.00 I paid, it's a very hard price to beat for what you get. Highly recommend.
on June 18, 2014
Quick turnaround and great little kit for cleaning negatives. I really like what's in the kit and it was at my place next day! You can't beat that-excellent service and a great deal-how can you lose?

My 87 year old mother is in those sweet years where her brain can't easily form new memories and her childhood memories are the ones she remembers most easily. As the only child, I am going through boxes of old negatives and prints (although I wish there more), scanning and printing them. This kit seemed perfect and it is. I use the blower and brush on every print and negative-the brush is especially fine and the blower gives a nice jet of air. I also use the microfiber brush to wipe smudges off the glass of my scanner every two or three scans, so it's getting plenty of use. It's a nifty little kit and nicely priced. I would advise you to spend the extra and get the Purosol spray because I'm using very diluted Windex and I'm not really very happy with that.
All in all, this was definitely the right choice.
on January 3, 2015
This kit exceeded all expectations. I wasn't taking any photos because there was a fine hair or line of dust near the mirror that was showing up in every snap I took under brighter light conditions. I was extremely reluctant to clean the inside of the body, but knew I would have to either attempt it myself or have it professionally cleaned. I priced cleaning the camera locally and realized I was looking at an $80 job minimum. Scouting around on Amazon, I saw the Altura kit for my model digital SLR (a Nikon D80), and learned that there was also a handy cleaning tutorial on YouTube, courtesy the company. I took the plunge. Today, I cleaned my camera body and three lenses, including a fabulous older and neglected Sigma lens that was encased in dust, and they are all now good as new. I took some test shots at the sky and that hairline defect is gone. The lenses are as responsive as they were they day I got them, I even removed small dust particles and oil smears I didn't know were there, and the resulting images are crystal clear and sharp. For nine dollars I have all my buddies back. So very happy. Thanks so much! No more dread and fear associated with handling lenses and mirrors.
on October 3, 2014
I finally got to open this kit up and clean all of our 35MM lenses and the camera too. The kit worked great for me. I only take casual family type pictures so my equipment doesn't get used as often as a pro's would, or live such a hard life. Dust and particles still build up over time though, even between the filter and the lens.

The tools in this kit helped me take care of everything though. I am especially happy with the job the job the "Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths" do. I've used standard microfiber clothes that I have was separately, in hot water, no fabric softener or other items with them, and they still leave fibers all over the place such as the lenses of my glasses, the flat screen TV, etc. No problem like that with these cloths.

I did contact Digital Goja Customer for some assistance and they were fantastic to work with. Prompt to respond, very friendly and professional. It's nice to be treated so well after a purchase is made!

I would recommend this to anyone that want to keep their DSLRs clean and be ready for that photo that you don't want to miss without worrying about it being unclear because of dirty lenses, etc.
on July 24, 2017
This has a lot of items in it and seem to all be pretty good quality. The only reason for 4 stars is I wish the bag they came could be used to keep all the items together, except the blower. It's too thin and I'm sure it won't last very long.

The blower and brush worked well on my lenses. The blower cleaned almost all of the dust off my sensor, I only had to use a cleaning stick in a couple of places afterward. I'm hoping now that I'm not living in Phoenix I won't have to deal with dust as much!
on December 19, 2016
Pretty much glad I chose this over the other stuff. I put this through fakespot and it definitely got a good grade. Now that I have it, I see why. So, you know how sometimes when they include the lens cloth it is the worst version of microcloth? Well these are the good ones. Also, I've used the lens pen and it is awesome. The brush is good too. The bladder doesn't come apart, so, that's good. Anyway, not much more to say about it. It does a really good job of keeping my Sony nex-5t clean. It's always in my camera bag. I keep the pen in the same bag they shipped it in just in case.
on February 10, 2014
This kit give you everything you need to clean your camera. In fact it probably has more than you will need for one. The package price is less than buying the individual components locally or on-line.

You have a blower for getting rid of dust. The cleaning pen is a lens saver..not just for SLR cameras but for the smaller portables. The retractable brush gets the bulk of the dust while the round felt type pad on the pen is good for those circular lenses found on most digital cameras. Regular use keeps them from locking up with dust build-up. The cleaning cloth in the bag would be good for hanging on your camera bag but it ended up in my purse for cleaning my glasses on the go along with a tiny bottle of lens cleaner which just fits into the bag. The kit is not intended to replace professional cleaning on expensive cameras but does a good job on all the day to day equipment most of us use.

The kit is equally useful for things like Binoculars and Telescopes. Even, my professional photographer relative was impressed with the convenience of this handy kit. My only suggestion would be to replace the plastic wrap with a re-useable storage box or pouch of some kind.

Shipping was quick with a personalized note. The company has a friendly manager who is very interested in good customer relations..a novelty these day.

I would say it is worth the price.
on May 5, 2014
I like my DSLR camera and/or lenses to be super clean. I don't want a speck of dust inside the camera body or the lenses. I am very careful when changing lenses to minimize any chance of dust accumulation. Still, there are times I find a tiny fabric piece or some other speck of dust on the mirror or back of lens. I've been cleaning my lenses with microfiber and pure soft cotton cloth with very good results. However, getting rid of any finger prints is like a nightmare. I want them to completely free of any dust / oil. This is where this kit comes in very handy. The kit supplies brushes, blower and lens tissue paper which are excellent for this purpose. Now, I blow first with blower, use brush to loosen any dust, blow it out again and use spray solution on microfiber cloth, and wipe them down. As a last measure, I use the lens tissue paper with a drop of liquid and wipe them clean. After this process, there is not a single streak, film or residue.

If you think this is over the top, try shooting even blue sky (without clouds) wide-open with a 50mm f/1.4 and bring it into Lightroom, Develop > Touch-Up tool > Visualize spots. This will show you if there is dust on Lens and/or sensor.

All my lenses I thought were clean ended up having spots in different places that were revealed through this process. FYI, If the spot is in exact same place even different lenses, sensor needs cleaning.

In short, this kit is really great. I am quite happy with the purchase.