Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,297 reviews
Have a Sony A6000 and noticed I had picked up some dust on the sensor when I did a lens change. I ordered this kit and was pleasantly surprised how complete it was for the money and how little space the essentials took up in my camera bag. I removed the lens , turned the camera up side down with the lens opening pointing downs and used the blower to get rid of the dust. In my case that's all it took and everything is fine now. NEVER blow on the sensor directly from your mouth and only used approved brushes and swabs specifically designed for sensor cleaning or you'll have a good chance of ruinng your camera sensor, a expensive mistake. Spend the 11 bucks or so and have a kit like this on hand so it's available when you need it. Very cheap insurance
on March 30, 2014
I really really love this product, everything is well made, feels profesional, I don't know wich tissue should I use with my lens so I have to do some research along with the Lens cleaning tissue papers (I don't want to mess up my $400 lens). The pen is outstanding, al the brushes if you will are incredible. I can't be more happy with this product and this seller. They even give you a signed piece of paper that says "if you have any problem what so ever, send us the product back, we will pay for everything and give you a full refound, no questions asked". That's the kind of customer service that I like, straight to the point, honest, someone who cares about their customers and understands the hard that this can get if anyone doesn't do their job. Anyways, I totally recommend this product and seller to the buyers out there.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 8, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend for early Christmas, to go along with his new Nikon DSLR.

The D3300 is his first "real" camera and he is absolutely loving it, using it almost every day and exploring new places to take photographs. So if course he has been trying to lovingly care for it as well.

This camera cleaning kit was very affordable. It has all the basics you need. It arrives super-fast with Amazon Prime. Everything in the kit is of reasonable good quality-- especially for the price! It is lightweight stuff that can all fit fairly easily in pretty much any decent-sized camera bag or backpack. For reference we got him this one since it has a waterproof cover and it rains a lot here: Backpack for SLR/DSLR Digital Camera Waterproof Nylon Camera Backpack Bag Case Rucksack Daypack for Canon Nikon Pentax Outdoor Travel Gadget Organizer Bag Multi Compartments Shockproof Accessories

He uses everything in the kit on a regular basis, and is happy with it. "It does what it is supposed to!" is what he said when I asked him how he felt about it.

The one single thing he hasn't used is the lens cleaning tissue paper. He just hasn't found the need to use that yet.

So, bottom line: if you have, or just got, a camera then this is a decent, very functional and affordable cleaning kit to add to your camera bag!
came quick on amazon prime. At first I just got this cleaning kit even though I wasn't sure what to get. It came with more than what I needed including the brush and great small portable cleaning bottle. I have to change lenses a lot since I do video and often like a wide angle so recently my shots got messed up. I figured out it was on the sensor of my camera. After cleaning mode didn't work I used the red blow cleaner to do it as directed in a youtube video. Really pleased with the results!! Someone from my class recommended I not do it myself as the sensor might get messed up and go to a store that might charge or do it for free. Now I'm glad I tried it and have all I need and know how to fix it. I highly recommend this to anyone who's doing film you never know when you'll need it espicially if you change lenses a lot!!
review image review image
on December 16, 2015
I needed a cleaning kit for my Nikon D3300 camera and this kit does the job perfectly!! I was able to clean the lenses, camera, view finder and leave it spotless. Although the kit does not come with specific instructions (it did not for me), please now that there is a boatload of videos on Youtube made by professional photographers that cover products such as this one (including this one specifically), and that explain how best to provide care for the camera (lens cleaning, etc.). I followed the instructions of one of the videos and I was able to get the job done perfectly! Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Also, I've been able to use it to clean my glasses, the monitor on my iMac, and television and it works perfectly!

Note - I am in no way affiliated with the company. I'm a regular consumer giving my feedback on the product. Works great!
on April 13, 2015
When I got my Sony Alpha 3000 in fall of 2014, I wanted to make sure I had a good cleaning kit, specifically a bulb-type air pump. I had found similar air blowers on Amazon for the same price I paid for this entire cleaning kit, AND I was getting cloths, brushes, cleaning papers, and a little spray bottle! It's like a sample kit of everything you could possibly need for camera cleaning, and the price was too good to pass up!

So far I have mainly used the bulb blower and the pen system brush, as I like how the brush is retractable. Everything else I have kept carefully stored in their original baggies to ensure they remain as dust free as possible when it comes time to use them.

Overall, I'm pleased with the purchase, especially in regards to its value. Should I have need of replacement cleaning supplies, I would certainly consider this again, though only if I needed the spare bulb -- otherwise, I think I would look for a smaller Allura kit to replace only the supplies I consumed.
Everything works perfectly. I seen some of the other reviewers complaining about the rocket blower falling apart during use, I can't say that I have seen it myself. After several "abusive" uses of the rocket blower, I could not get it to come apart like others have claimed to have happened so easily.

If you are looking for a sensor cleaning kit, keep looking, that is not what this kit is. The rocket blower is as close to a sensor cleaning as you will get with this kit. The brushes are intended to be used on the camera BODY and lens (depending on which brush you have in your hand at the time). The microfiber clothes are not all that great, but they do the job when nothing else is available. I'm very happy with the purchase of this and do recommend it for those who are looking for a general cleaning kit for their camera. As I stated before, this is NOT a sensor cleaning kit, so please do not buy it and complain when it's not working to clean your sensor or if you happen to ruin your camera sensor because of a brush bristle becoming caught on the edge of the sensor resulting in it being torn apart or bent out of shape. For those of you who seem to feel this is a kit for cleaning sensors, please do yourself a favor and pay a camera shop to clean your camera for you. It's much cheaper than replacing an entire camera body.
on May 30, 2016
I purchased this cleaning kit after buying a new mirror-less camera. When I got the kit it came with a note from Digital Goja saying that they wanted me to be completely satisfied with the product and if there was any issue to let them know and they would make it right. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the mini spray bottle in my kit, the threads were malformed and the mister leaked. I contacted them promptly and they got back to me right away letting me know that they would send me a new one asap. I got a package a few days later with two spray bottles and an additional micro fiber cleaning cloth. The product quality of this kit is great and the service from the seller is terrific. I believe that the one issue I had was a manufacturing fluke and I would highly recommend this seller and this kit to others.
on May 14, 2014
The products are great. The kit has everything you could ever need, minus the cleaning solution. They're high-quality products, and you get plenty of good options for all your lens cleaning needs at an affordable price.

What I did not care for was that the day the package arrived I received an email from the company asking me to write a 5 star review (if I liked the products, of course, but the request was still a little presumptuous). Not long after that I received another, and another! I'm sorry, but my lenses aren't in need of immediate cleaning upon the arrival of this kit. I like to have a chance to fully inspect and use the items I purchase before writing a review

So, because they insisted on badgering me for a 5 star review, I give them a 4. Suck it up.

All in all, still a great product.
on December 27, 2016
Lens brush, duster bulb, and lens pen all work very well. The three microfiber cloths are very nice (although they leave behind dust particles and should be washed frequently). The spray bottle that's included is durable and works well. The only thing I don't like in the kit is the lens paper. It leaves lint or paper particles on everything it touches and is very hard to pull from the package. It's not terrible, I just wouldn't use it on anything you want to keep dust free.

That said, this is a great kit for the money. I tried to gather all these items separately, and I would have paid three times as much. Overall, I'm very pleased.