BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2016
Pretty much glad I chose this over the other stuff. I put this through fakespot and it definitely got a good grade. Now that I have it, I see why. So, you know how sometimes when they include the lens cloth it is the worst version of microcloth? Well these are the good ones. Also, I've used the lens pen and it is awesome. The brush is good too. The bladder doesn't come apart, so, that's good. Anyway, not much more to say about it. It does a really good job of keeping my Sony nex-5t clean. It's always in my camera bag. I keep the pen in the same bag they shipped it in just in case.
on May 5, 2014
I like my DSLR camera and/or lenses to be super clean. I don't want a speck of dust inside the camera body or the lenses. I am very careful when changing lenses to minimize any chance of dust accumulation. Still, there are times I find a tiny fabric piece or some other speck of dust on the mirror or back of lens. I've been cleaning my lenses with microfiber and pure soft cotton cloth with very good results. However, getting rid of any finger prints is like a nightmare. I want them to completely free of any dust / oil. This is where this kit comes in very handy. The kit supplies brushes, blower and lens tissue paper which are excellent for this purpose. Now, I blow first with blower, use brush to loosen any dust, blow it out again and use spray solution on microfiber cloth, and wipe them down. As a last measure, I use the lens tissue paper with a drop of liquid and wipe them clean. After this process, there is not a single streak, film or residue.

If you think this is over the top, try shooting even blue sky (without clouds) wide-open with a 50mm f/1.4 and bring it into Lightroom, Develop > Touch-Up tool > Visualize spots. This will show you if there is dust on Lens and/or sensor.

All my lenses I thought were clean ended up having spots in different places that were revealed through this process. FYI, If the spot is in exact same place even different lenses, sensor needs cleaning.

In short, this kit is really great. I am quite happy with the purchase.
on November 6, 2014
You cannot beat the price for this combo of cleaning accessories. If you have purchased a DSLR then you know you have a sizable investment in technology, electronics and the all so important photographic glass. I purchased a Pentax K-30 because of its weather sealing. But being exposed to the weather means extra diligence to keep everything clean and sparkling so that my pictures are the best they can be.

Recently, I had a dust spot on my sensor that was likely due to changing temperatures (moving my camera from inside an air conditioned room to outside sandy beach with high humidity. The air squeeze bulb (which alone is worth the cost of this kit) took care of the problem in no time. I was able to lock the shutter in the open position and squeeze some shots of air inside the camera body. Perfect results.

The microfiber cloths were just the ticket for cleaning the Polarizing filters that I have on each of my lenses. Totally worth the purchase. Thanks Digital Goja.
on February 12, 2016
Excellent cleaning kit for my Nikon DSLR. It contained everything I needed to maintain lens cleanliness and clarity. I carry the retractable pen with me in the field when I shoot. I also bring one of the microfiber clothes. The lens paper is soft and lint-free, the blower bulb works well with the focused nozzle, and the lens spray and brush are great to use when wet cleaning is necessary and you need to lift contaminants off without scratching those expensive optic lenses. Highly recommend!
on November 9, 2015
As an amateur photographer, I am happy with this purchase. Everything pictured is in the bag that is sent to you. (See attached photos for a picture showing every piece of the set.)

The spray bottle contains no liquid, just a heads up. Silly me didn't look before buying so I expected cleaning fluid as well, but this cleaning set is worth in nonetheless.

The instructional video that Altura has shot is very helpful too. Don't be a dummy (I mean this in the most loving way, by the way!), learn how to take proper care of your body and lens!
review image review image
on July 1, 2015
This kit comes with all you need to maintain your camera. The brushes are used for the lenses. Do not use them on your focus screen. I learned the hard way, had to replace it. Strictly my fault. The blower gets rid of loose dust. The retractable brush comes with two heads. The cleaning towels are great for polishing out fingerprints. Note that the sprayer bottle is empty as I expected but it's a great bargain and everything you need to keep your equipment clean. Just buy lens cleaner in bigger bottle and fill the included small spray bottle to put in your camera bag. The pen cleaner is nice with round and triangle tips for getting to hard to reach places like the view finder. The blower is perfect and I'm just not into one that looks like a rocket. The separate brush is good quality.
on February 25, 2014
Anyone who owns a "true" DSLR camera (removable lenses/not a point and shoot) will find this a great addition to their camera bag. Sure if you own one of those slim EasyShare/Coolpix camera's that can fit in your shirt pocket, this isn't a bad idea, but most of the items in the kit are particularly meant for actual DLSRs.

By far the best item in the kit is the device that is capped on one end and has a round felt-tipped pad on the other (the proper name of which escapes me). It's capped end has an fine brush that allows you to adjust the useable length for cleaning out tiny debris from the mirror or the other inner workings. The other end is ideal for safely removing smudges and smears from the lens, viewfinder, and/or lcd screen.

Also included are another fine haired brush, a small empty spray bottle for any cleaning solution you may prefer, and a tipped bulb for blowing out any debris from the more delicate/hard to reach areas. A few different cleaning and polishing Microfiber pads are included, which you will find useful no doubt.

Extremely good buy. Any professional or amateur photographer should have this kit in their bag.
on January 9, 2017
I bought this kit to (surprise) clean my lenses and it does that quite well. I found the quality to be fine and the price was really good. That said, one piece, the basic brush, wasn't attached to its handle. I figured I'd glue it on or just not worry about it as I got plenty of other pieces and cleaned up things well. But then I got an email from D-Goja asking me how my order was. I mentioned the issue (telling them that it was no big deal) and that the kit cleaned well. They responded by sending me two additional brushes to replace the defective one (which I had told them I could glue if I got a hot glue gun). The brushes came and they have tight handles. They are really top notch about making sure you're happy, so I am. I also now have clean lenses.
on June 3, 2017
This kit comes with everything you need to clean your lenses. I am not a professional photographer, but I take my Canon camera on hikes and to the beach which can get it pretty greasy,dusty, and sandy. I was able to get all of the grit out of my lenses without scratching them.
on May 31, 2015
I will review the things I use separately to give you a good idea of the kit.

Double sided pen
Great. I use it all the time and is perfect to clean the front element of the lens. One warning is to not use it on the LCD as well as the front element so the oils from your skin that are on the LCD don't get onto the front element.

Blower
This is great for getting dust particles off pretty much anything not just the camera or lens. It is a good size so it fits in most camera bags. I use it all the time to get sand, dust, etc. off the front and/or back element of the lens.

Microfiber cloth
It is nice they included multiple so that way you have different ones for the LSD and Lenses. The third I just keep as an extra. Very high quality and unfolds to a nice size.

I do not really use the other things so I can't really review them. Overall, this kit is great but I only use the three things I wrote about above. Definitely would recommend it to anyone with a DSLR.