The Perfect Steam Professional Commercial Garment Steamer is Designed for Professional Cleaning Services & Heavy-Duty Home Users!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pressurized steam blast technology for dry cleaner results wwith Steam-On-Demand to pause the steam if necessary
- 7 steam settings for steaming delicate to heavy fabrics
- Polished stainless steel steam nozzle glides across delicate fabrics, backed by 1500 watts of power and 90 minutes of continuous steam
- Built-in accessory storage with a convenient hose telescoping design for compact storage
- Includes fabric brush, lint brush, clothes hanger with clips, low hanger clip and crease clamp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Perfect Steam Professional Commercial Garment Steamer is your best solution for gentle fabrics; with 7 steam settings, every type of fabric your cleaning business runs across has the wrinkles steamed out five times faster than ironing! Great for medium-larger cleaning businesses and heavy-duty consumer use!
Top customer reviews
And I fell in love with the replacement. It worked just as it should. The wrinkles fell away easily and with little effort. There was no spitting, no gasping, no wheezing - the steamer continued to chug along as it should, just generating pure, unadulterated steam.
But within a few days, the steamer started spitting again. Not huge spitballs, but little spurts. However, that can ruin a silk shirt or a delicate garment. Nothing had changed on how I was steaming, the water I was using, the type of clothes I was steaming. I hadn't changed my diet, the type of music I was listening to, or my Facebook page (just kidding, I don't have a Facebook page). I lower the level of steam I am using to the minimum but it doesn't stop spitting. Fast forward a few days later, and the steamer is now spitting at a more constant rate. So I put one of the cloth "hoods" that come with the steamer so the steam is not going directly on the clothes. Magically, there is enough steam coming through the hood to get the wrinkles out of my clothes but the hood is catching the extra spitballs. I go to take the cloth hood off and I notice it has marks all over it where the steam nozzles were. I remove it, and the steam head face plate has burn marks all over it - as if it was handle having the cloth hood on it. But it's an accessory that comes with the steamer - the steamer can't handle it's own accessories?
So my love affair with my steamer ended. And it only has been two short weeks...
I received my steamer yesterday - opened the box, read the little instruction manual (had to use a magnifying glass to view the schematics), assembled the few parts and pieces - all of which took approximately 15 minutes! No extra tools were required for assembly! I filled the water compartment, made sure the enclosed water filter was in its place, placed the water compartment in its place, plugged the unit in and allowed the steamer to steam for the recommended 15 minutes. At first, the unit makes quite the pumping sound - which is noted on page 9 of the manual - then, the steam begins.
After the initial period of 15 minutes, to remove sediments and reduce sputtering, I steamed a pair of my jeans - I used the highest steam setting, and within 5 minutes the jeans were ready to wear! I admusted the steam to a lesser setting and proceeded to steam my husband's antique wool civil war jacket - the jacket looks so refreshed!
I anticipate that I will continue to be happy with my steamer....so as I use it in the coming months, I intend to update this review.
To date here are my 'Pros' and 'Cons'.....
1. Great bang for your buck
2. On-board tools - cloth nozzle covers, fabric brush, crease tool, and lint brush (all stored in the front compartment of the steamer)
3. Easy assembly (no handy husband or wife required - my husband was really impressed that I didn't call for his help half-way during the assembly process!)
4. On/Off foot level switch and Steam on Demand button on the nozzle handle convenient and safe!
5. Steam begins in less than a minute and with 7 steam settings you can easily switch between fabric types and NOT have to wait several minutes for the level to adjust (unlike with a steam iron)
6. Sturdy base....won't tip over easily.
1. The steam tube is not the heavy insulated type, but rather a heavy plastic
2. The manual recommends that the water filter be changed after 40 hours of use - don't know for sure, but might anticipate an issue with finding repalcement filters?
1. This is NOT a hand-held steamer, so storage can be an issue if you have a small space. The telescoping pole can be lowered, the clothes hanger can be folded down, which does help with storage, but it does take up some space with its base.
2. The price....let's face it - I pinch my pennies, dimes, quarters, & dollars. I was admittedly spoiled by my $19.99 hand-held that lasted 25 years (I kid you NOT!)....and was SO hoping to find a similar buy. Given what I was finding in my local retail stores, this IS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!
3. Get a pair of silicone oven gloves....they will save your hands from the steam!
This is a great steamer. It holds half a galon of water, so you can do a great deal of work before you run out of steam. It was easy to put together and to use, and I am done with my iron and ironing board indefinitely. I was able to steam out drapes right on the rod--normally, I would have to iron them on the board. There are no worries of burning fabric. You do need to be careful not to burn your fingers though, but with practice (and an oven mit!), you learn how to handle the piece of clothing and the machine you are working on. I am able to do an hour's worth of ironing in a few minutes.
I have it stored in my husband's closet, so when I am ready to steam his shirts and pants or my stuff, I just pull it into the bathroom, plug it in and start it up. I put shirts on the hanger they will stay on and I have a pants hanger that works really well by sandwiching the bottom of both legs together. I personally skip the creasing and this was always my preference. Even on some items that come out very wrinkled from the dryer, the wrinkles just fall out with this.
It is much heavier-duty than a smaller, less expensive model I saw in the store locally. My husband was not thrilled with the price, which is the only negative that I can think of as well--I would say that it seems overpriced and I would have felt something in the $75 range would have been about right---but it works so well, that as long as it lasts for at least five years of weekly use, we will feel like we got our money's worth. And the price would have been my only reason for giving it fewer than 5 stars, but because it functions so well, I will leave it "as is"!
Most recent customer reviews
In an hour, I had steamed six or seven shirts.Read more
+ Easy to use
+ Works well on most wrinkles
+ Large water capacity
+ Collapsible hanger
+ Ability to secure clothing in place for...Read more